Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
29 May 2020, 07:31:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Have you seen our Plans for 2020 yet?
299457 Posts in 17611 Topics by 2242 Members
Latest Member: zap86
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  Forum Info
| | |-+  Can we tone down the Latest Releases on Pendraken website?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can we tone down the Latest Releases on Pendraken website?  (Read 1295 times)
GrumpyOldMan
Colonel

I'm all ears!!

« on: 28 April 2020, 11:22:21 PM »

Hi

Please have pity on those with slower connections and limit the Latest Releases on the opening page of the Pendraken website. Currently it is loading bizilliions of Latest Releases from new tools to the Ancient Indian foot officer (which I'm sure is not a new release). It's taking a lot of time and bandwidth just to get the opening page to load.

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #1 on: 29 April 2020, 12:20:29 AM »

Please have pity on those with slower connections and limit the Latest Releases on the opening page of the Pendraken website. Currently it is loading bizilliions of Latest Releases from new tools to the Ancient Indian foot officer (which I'm sure is not a new release). It's taking a lot of time and bandwidth just to get the opening page to load.

That's a bit odd, as most of those are new releases!  It's pulling in all sorts there with ACW's, WWI's, Sci-Fi and some army packs that we've been doing for 10 years or more.  I'll ask our webguy and see if can do a full reset on it, otherwise I have to go and click a button on each individual product...

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: