Spanish Civil War Supplement

Started by Smoking gun, 28 April 2020, 02:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking gun

Hello,
Last time I spoke to Leon, at Hammerhead (when we were allowed to go to wargame shows), he said the supplement would / should be ready for Salute. Please can we have progress report and updated release date?

If you need any help play testing etc. I'm available.

Thank you and regards,

Martin
Now they've knocked me down and taken it, that still hot and smoking gun.

Leon

We're not far off with it, things have just been slowed down a touch by a variety of things (not just Covid!)  We're getting some professional maps drawn up for the scenarios so I'm waiting on those to come back over to me.  I was waiting on the front cover from our graphic designer as well, but that came through last night and looks great.  Timescales shouldn't be too long now, a few weeks I'd think?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Smoking gun

Hi Leon,
Thank you for the uptake, I'm looking forward to it.

Best wishes,
Martin

dennisr

Excellent news - I am looking forward to these too!

Steve J

Leon

Just to update on this, we're just waiting on our graphic designer to draw up the maps for the scenarios and then we should be good to go on this.  Maybe 2-3 weeks all being well.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

mmcv

Welcome Dennis!

This is interesting to hear, I haven't quite worked up the enthusiasm to do anything 20th century yet but the SCW does interest me (partly as an inspiration to do AVBCW style stuff).

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Hi DEnis - I'll be rude to you later  :P
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

Hello Dennis. Welcome to the Forum.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Smoking gun

Hi,
I was quickly flicking through the September issue of Miniature Wargames last night at my friends wargames room, before our game, and I saw an advert for the SCW supplement but can't find any information anywhere.

Is release imminent?

Best wishes,
Martin

Leon

Quote from: Smoking gun on 14 August 2020, 11:44:37 AM
I was quickly flicking through the September issue of Miniature Wargames last night at my friends wargames room, before our game, and I saw an advert for the SCW supplement but can't find any information anywhere.

Is release imminent?

It is yes, we've had a couple of delays getting the final tweaks done so we've been a bit caught out by the magazine adverts appearing!  We're finalising a couple of armoured car and aircraft queries at the moment and then we're good to go.