Warband

Started by gizmok24, 25 April 2020, 02:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gizmok24

25 April 2020, 02:26:44 PM Last Edit: 25 April 2020, 02:35:25 PM by gizmok24
Hey all :) it has been some time since I posted on the Warband forum and I wanted to ask some things about the game as a whole since its release. First, I want to say I love Warband the idea behind it and the lore being open to creating your own story and world behind the factions. I wanted to know how many of you guys are still actively playing the game? and most of all what are your thoughts on the game the good and the bad? What do you guys think are the games best strengths and weaknesses? do you think the game needs a Warband 2? or its good as it is? also, what are some deeper thoughts you guys have on the factions of the game how they play and what strengths and weaknesses do you think shine for them? or is there one faction that is far better than the rest? and finally, do you think pendraken will continue support of the game fully going forward? and if they do what most would you like to see them do for the game as I personally would love more fantasy-themed terrain for the game and maybe an updated rulebook with the stuff from the errata. Thanks all :)

P.s I am also curious if anyone has created their own world for Warband like a full world map or their own lore for the factions in-game? and if so would love to hear about it :)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Hi,
Loads of games, love it.
Short, bloody, fun. Never the same game twice, but always a challenge.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

I think you can take it for granted that there will be a lot of support for the game.
Considering the number of new figures that have already gone up to Leon..and that's not including the dozens of models that are still on my desk waiting to be completed. ;)

Cheers - Phil. :)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Techno on 25 April 2020, 04:12:06 PM
....and that's not including the dozens of models that are still on my desk waiting to be completed. ;)

WHY ?
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

That's for me and Leon to know.  :P

Cheers - Phil. ;)

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Techno on 26 April 2020, 08:49:43 AM
That's for me and Leon to know.  :P

Cheers - Phil. ;)

It's really hard to acquire the relevant blood sacrifices safely in these times of social distancing  =;
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Techno

Strange you should say that, Meirion.

You'll understand that when some of the figures get released.  ;)

Cheers - Phil

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Techno on 26 April 2020, 03:29:01 PM
Strange you should say that, Meirion.

You'll understand that when some of the figures get released.  ;)

Cheers - Phil

Ooo - you tease  B)
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Techno

Aren't I ?  ;)

Cheers - Phil

Chieftain

Up until the government mandated lock-in, I've been playing Warband a great deal.  But that's not really surprising.  ;)
Official Guru of our Warband rules!