Instructive Video for the Covid19 Virus

Started by Terry37, 23 April 2020, 11:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry37

23 April 2020, 11:41:29 PM Last Edit: 24 April 2020, 12:22:34 AM by Leon
To my many friends on the forum, in my concern for you all, I have been seeking a way yo quickly and easily make a face mask for when we have to go out. I know face masks are in short supply, so please watch this short video and you'll be all set!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=U4c5eo_3-y0&app=desktop

Stay safe and stay well!!!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

jimduncanuk

My Ego forbids a signature.

jimduncanuk

Thousands of people have died.

Thousands more will die.

Millions of people have lost their jobs.

This is not funny.

Nick the Lemming

Quote from: jimduncanuk on 24 April 2020, 09:18:08 AM

Thousands more will die.

This is not funny.

She's showing people how to make masks to wear to try to prevent more deaths, surely?

jimduncanuk

My 4 year old grandsons could do a better job.

Leon

I think she's an actress, so it's not designed to be a serious tutorial.  At least today we all know that the true cure for Corona is to drink Domestos and shove a UV light bulb up your arse...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Big Insect

And the Chinese are now claiming it is all a premeditated US plot (a US made genetically engineered plague) to destroy their economy and cause them massive embarrassment (loss of face).

I truly despair with humanity  :'(

'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

mmcv

I must admit, at the start, I was thinking "is this for real...." then it did get pretty funny.

Quote from: Leon on 24 April 2020, 02:15:23 PM
At least today we all know that the true cure for Corona is to drink Domestos and shove a UV light bulb up your arse...

Come now Leon, we all know that is dangerous. The Domestos is fair but UV will scramble your brains. I did hear from a reputable source that eating one of those colourful laundry detergent pods will give your insides a good clean out and flush any trace of the virus out of you. Seems reasonable.

Quote from: Big Insect on 24 April 2020, 02:30:26 PM
And the Chinese are now claiming it is all a premeditated US plot (a US made genetically engineered plague) to destroy their economy and cause them massive embarrassment (loss of face).

You mean it's not?!  :o

Shedman

Quote from: mmcv on 24 April 2020, 04:10:13 PM
eating one of those colourful laundry detergent pods will give your insides a good clean out and flush any trace of the virus out of you. Seems reasonable.
You mean it's not?!  :o

I think you mean the dish washer tablets - what are they called - oh yes Finish!

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Terry37 on 23 April 2020, 11:41:29 PM
To my many friends on the forum, in my concern for you all, I have been seeking a way yo quickly and easily make a face mask for when we have to go out. I know face masks are in short supply, so please watch this short video and you'll be all set!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=U4c5eo_3-y0&app=desktop

Stay safe and stay well!!!

Terry

Thank you Terry, very informative  :-bd

Invaluable information in these troubling times  =O 8-} =O

The child wandering in was a particularly nice touch  ;) ;D
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: jimduncanuk on 24 April 2020, 09:18:08 AM

Thousands more will die.

This is not funny.

I guess comedy is very much an individual thing, I found it hilarious - got me right in the mood for watching The Sewing Bee on catch-up later  8)
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Ithoriel

The Trumptini needs a light source too. Add one of these for full effect :)

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

d_Guy

Enjoyed the vid, Terry!

As a final offering, a vid that explains everything we are being told:
Sleep with clean hands ...