New Scenario Book for Sellswords and Spellslingers

Started by sunjester, 10 April 2020, 10:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunjester

Raider4 - I like that round corner punch, I'll have to get one of those!

I must admit to being lazy, I just print off the front of the card of 160 gsm card and don't bother about the backs. :d

My excuse is I'd bought both COUNT CARIALI'S CURSE ( which was an addition 39 cards) and BEASTS AND FOEMEN (which has 24 new foes), so that's a lot of cards, on top of which I've created more than 20 new foes myself.

Raider4

Quote from: sunjester on 18 July 2020, 08:11:15 AM
My excuse is I'd bought both COUNT CARIALI'S CURSE ( which was an addition 39 cards) . . .

Yeah, seen that one on the Ganesha site, but not on Wargame Vault (where I already have an account, and really can't be bothered to set up a new account with Ganesha, particularly as their website looks a bit amateur-hour).

Quote from: sunjester on 18 July 2020, 08:11:15 AM
. . . and BEASTS AND FOEMEN (which has 24 new foes), so that's a lot of cards, on top of which I've created more than 20 new foes myself.

Oooh, not seen that one before at all. Checking Wargame Vault I see that they will sell you the cards, but can't see a way to just buy & download the PDF for print-at-home?

Hope your new supplement is available at Wargame Vault.

sunjester

I've just heard that the pdf is due for release "around 5th August", as soon as I get a definite date I will post it here.

Raider4 I'm afraid I don't have any control over where it's being sold.

Raider4

Quote from: sunjester on 20 July 2020, 04:45:37 PM
Raider4 I'm afraid I don't have any control over where it's being sold.

Yeah, get that. You are "only" the author . . . ;). It's still my hope it turns up on Wargame Vault.

sunjester

After some minor delays (inevitable considering the Covid 19 situation), things are moving on towards publication! I have just been sent the front page artwork from the publishers and I'm really pleased with it.

See more on the blog https://grahamsgaming.blogspot.com/2020/09/scenario-book-for-sellswords-and.html

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

ronan

Sunjester, I'd like to know (may be you already answered)
What kind of foes should I prepare ? (without spoiler of course )

Looking at this  beautiful cover, there will be many orcs ?

sunjester

Quote from: ronan on 05 September 2020, 01:55:19 PM
Sunjester, I'd like to know (may be you already answered)
What kind of foes should I prepare ? (without spoiler of course )

Looking at this  beautiful cover, there will be many orcs ?
The new foes include an ogre and mounted orcs and goblins. I use wolf riders for these, but it's written so that you can mount them on almost any beastie ( wolf, spider, boar, lizard etc).

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

sunjester

It's  "due very soon" , but I'm not holding my breath until I get a confirmed release date.  ;)