Started by sunjester, 10 April 2020, 10:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

sunjester

I've just heard that my mini-campaign book for Sellswords and Spellslingers, LAST STAND AT MISTHAM, is now due for publication before the end of summer!  ;D

A brief post on my blog http://grahamsgaming.blogspot.com/2020/07/scenario-book-for-sellswords.html

paulr

=D> =D> =D> =D>

I hope it is popular so you get to do some more books
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fred.

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

sunjester

Thank you very much gentlemen.  :D

Raider4: There will be some new foes and accompanying cards.

Techno

ronan

I've just discovered S & S a few days ago and started to play (solo)
( I'm an old fan of SoBH)
So I'm glad I will (soon ?) be using your scenarios !

Thanks for the work !

Raider4

Quote from: sunjester on 15 July 2020, 06:28:52 PM
There will be some new foes and accompanying cards.

Nice to see.

Although I have literally just finished the last of the cards that come with the rulebook. Tedious stuff, printing out, glueing backs to fronts and trimming them up. Look good once done though, so it's probably worth it. Not looking forward to doing some more mind.

Tip: If you're making lots of cards for anything, get one of these - the cards look so much more polished & professional with rounded corners.

Ithoriel

Quote from: Raider4 on 17 July 2020, 10:51:52 AM
Tip: If you're making lots of cards for anything, get one of these - the cards look so much more polished & professional with rounded corners.

... or get a pack of card sleeves, as used by serious collectable card game players, a pack of cheap playing cards and the fronts and slide a front and a random playing card into the sleeve. If v2 comes out and has different cards remove the front and replace with the new version. Simples!

Home made cards in action

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

ronan

I should have used sleeves !  :(
I agree with sunjester, and i would have use a less polite word   ;D

Raider4

Quote from: Ithoriel on 17 July 2020, 01:35:56 PM
... or get a pack of card sleeves, as used by serious collectable card game players, a pack of cheap playing cards and the fronts and slide a front and a random playing card into the sleeve. If v2 comes out and has different cards remove the front and replace with the new version.

There's an idea, although note that S&S cards are tarot-sized, slightly longer than regular playing cards.

Ithoriel

Quote from: Raider4 on 17 July 2020, 05:23:27 PM
There's an idea, although note that S&S cards are tarot-sized, slightly longer than regular playing cards.

There's a larger card (bottom of the picture) which is in a tarot card sleeve.

I sleeved the cards from "Call to Adventure" which are tarot sized.

There are a plethora of different sleeve sizes and designs.

I like the Dragon Shield clear ones though there are some other manufacturer's sleeves with designs on the back which look a bit swizzier.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data