Anyone interested in an online gaming talkfest??

Started by pierre the shy, 10 April 2020, 10:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pierre the shy

Having had several pretty successful online meet ups with other groups lately I was wondering if anyone here was interested in an online 10mm gaming talkfest using Zoom or something similar?

Would be good to meet some faces behind the names.

Just an idea, but if there's interest then I'm sure we can arrange a suitable time and date to suit no matter where you are based. Setting up and joining a meeting is pretty straight forward.

If anybody is interested let us know........

Cheers
Peter

Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Sandinista

Techno

I assume I'd need a webcam, for something like that......and a 'mike'.

(Really ought to thing about getting those.) :-\

Cheers - Phil.

pierre the shy

Hello Techno

Easiest if you have a laptop with a camera in it or smartphone/tablet but you don't need a webcam, just a PC with a microphone will do - you can see anyone with a camera but they can only hear you.

Logging in etc is very straight forward - I went from a beginner to veteran in the space of a couple of days  :)

Cheers
Peter
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Techno

Oooh....I've got a tablet....Of course...That's got a camera, and obviously some sort of mike that allows me to tell Alexa to go and have sex with herself.....(She never answers..so I assume I've successfully disabled her.)

Cheers - Phil......(I'll phone Nobby up later....he'll be able to help....Though having plonked this down, and given him a warning.....he'll probably take his phone off the hook.) :D