Producing PPE against Covid-19

Started by Leon, 07 April 2020, 03:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowlylowlycook

Leon

Final PPE Update!

The GoFundMe money was transferred to us last week so we've now been able to finalise the accounts and get the payments over to the charities. In total we produced 6000 visors which were distributed across 83 different facilities. Another 1000 visors were produced by the folks at Warbases and given out in their local area.

Once the costs and fees had been taken into account there was £2883.21 left from all of your donations. We've divided this among 4 charities and made the following donations:
£720.80 to NHS Charities Together (https://www.nhscharitiestogether.co.uk/)
£720.80 to Teesside Hospice (https://www.teessidehospice.org/)
£720.80 to Veterans In Crisis Sunderland (https://veteransincrisis.co.uk/)
£720.81 to The Trussell Trust (https://www.trusselltrust.org/)

We'd like to thank every single person who donated to this campaign. We were completely overwhelmed by the generosity of all of you, both within our wargaming community and beyond. Your support helped protect people working on the frontline and your money will now continue to benefit people in so many ways.

We'd also like to thank our volunteers who came along and gave up their free time to help clean and prep the visors. Rach, Kath, Dave, Scott, Mike, Jackie, Lynne, Carl, Jess, Jimbo and Jacob! A special thanks as well to Martin, Glenn and Diane at Warbases for getting involved.

Finally, the Covid-19 pandemic is far from over but there's some light at the end of the tunnel and we can start to see our friends and family again soon. And hopefully we'll be able to meet all of you somewhere down the line and thank you in person for your support!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Excellnt Leon, thanks for this.  :)
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Last Hussar

Well done that man/me/persons.

'Daniel Rashford' will probably pop round!
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

monkeynut

WELL DONE  THE PENDRAKEN TEAM !

🤗😀

🐵

fsn

Blatant favouritism of the Trussell Trust!

Cost to Pendraken £565? Dammit I'll have to order more Samurai.

Seriously Leon et al, well done for a splendid effort.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

mollinary

Brilliant, just brilliant. Well done to everyone concerned from the initial idea to the final result - bravo!
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

pierre the shy

Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Westmarcher

Fantastic effort. As a species, at times we can be really awful to each other. Thank you for helping to restore our faith in humanity.   =D> =D> =D> =D>
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Techno

Well done to you all at Pendraken Towers ! =D> =D> =D> =D>

Cheers - Phil :)

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Shutuphippie

Awesomely fine work 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2018 Painting Competition - Winner!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fred.

Well done to everyone involved. With an extra big thanks to Leon for the initial idea.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

Quote from: fred. on 20 June 2020, 06:36:40 AM
Well done to everyone involved. With an extra big thanks to Leon for the initial idea.

I'll pass the credit to Adele there, she was the catalyst to get us started on it.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!