What is wrong with people?

Started by Chad, 05 April 2020, 03:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

My hayfever, dont notice it anymore, I was de-sensitized in 75/6/7 - mind you as was a cop on West Kirby front I must have infected half the kids on the Wirral.Had to wear a jacket to carry the tissues I needed. TOO HOT.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Raider4

Quote from: toxicpixie on 08 April 2020, 10:13:08 AM
And now we've entered pollen season which is an arse, as they've just locked right back up again :D

Our cat has started it's annual hunting season - butterfly after butterfly is being dragged into the house and dropped at our feet.

"Behold, the mighty hunter!"

Techno

Quote from: ianrs54 on 08 April 2020, 11:46:35 AM
My hayfever, dont notice it anymore, I was de-sensitized in 75/6/7 -

I don't really notice mine much anymore either *  :-bd.......The nasal sprays I've got in the cupboard are probably past their use by date...as are the asthma inhalers.

Only things that are likely to set me off nowadays, are the mould spores from badly stored or 'cruddy' hay.

Cheers - Phil (*I'll probably regret writing that.  ;))

d_Guy

To the original question: Because we are all operating within the range of our original design specifications.
Sleep with clean hands ...

Ithoriel

An observation from Reddit

The spread of the coronavirus is affected by two main factors

1. how dense the population is.

2. how dense the population is.

:D :D :D
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

d_Guy

Sleep with clean hands ...

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

There needs to be a club for the normal man (not the sort you apply to the skull with malicious intent). It could be called DENSA.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Steve J

Given some of the stories in the news, there would be a huge amount of members to this club :(.

Techno

Quote from: Ithoriel on 13 April 2020, 11:02:17 PM

Spot on.  ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Steve J on 14 April 2020, 06:53:31 AM
Given some of the stories in the news, there would be a huge amount of members to this club :(.

Sadly true.  :(

Cheers - Phil

Remember no-one ever went broke by underestimating the herd intelligence of of the population...
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Westmarcher

Quote from: Ithoriel on 13 April 2020, 11:02:17 PM

;D ;D =D>   Currently meeting them almost everyday.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

paulr

A motorcyclist on what I suspect was a non-essential journey has just been chased at speed down our street by a Police car with lights and siren going  :o X_X >:(

Our street is a minor side street with traffic calming, including narrowing and speed bumps

Fortunately most of the kids from one of the houses opposite who have been playing in the street, all staying in their bubble, had gone inside. The one kid who was on the street got out of the way in time #:-S

Not sure if they got him, could hear the sirens for a few more minutes before they disappeared in the distance
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

At the weekend the Bristol ring road by us sounded like a GP race track, with motorbikes hairing down it at full revs. Then each evening the local chavs have been riding their off road bikes up and down the cycle path >:(.

Techno

Perhaps they're confused, and think this classes as daily exercise.......Idiots. =)

Cheers - Phil