Keeping Myself Busy

Started by sunjester, 29 March 2020, 08:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunjester

In between building more of Venice, I've got on with various projects I've had sitting around for a while. https://grahamsgaming.blogspot.com/2020/03/keeping-myself-busy.html?showComment=1585464736439#c6513497967387313039

Techno

Looking damn fine, Graham !  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

We're lucky with our hobby that we can carry on almost as normal, so great to see you making the most of the situation :).

Glorfindel

I've just had a look at your Streets of Venazia setup - amazing !   That's really good.
I assume you can re-configure the streets to suite (although the current setup seems
to have loads of possibilities).

Great stuff,

Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

sunjester

What I've been up to on the gaming front over the past week, apart from building more pavement sections for Venice. https://grahamsgaming.blogspot.com/2020/04/keeping-myself-busy-2.html

Techno

Those ARE splendid.

Those must have ben a nightmare to actually make.....(Trust me.....I wouldn't even think about doing those separated fingers....unless someone paid me stupid money)....And casting them ! ? ? :o :o :o......absolute nightmare.

Cheers - Phil

Orcs

As you have so much time on your hands perhaps I should post you some of mine to do  ;D
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

paulr

:-bd =D> :-bd

The writing project sounds interesting ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

sunjester

Thank you chaps.

The undead gribblies came in a mixed bag of plastics I picked up on Ebay. I painted up the skeletons a while ago for the Frostrave Lich Lord campaign and stuck these in a drawer intending to do something with them "at some point".

paulr - Watch this space, an announcement will be following soon.

Techno

OK.....If those are plastics, the moulding makes a lot more sense now.  :)

Cheers - Phil

petercooman

05 April 2020, 06:48:15 PM #14 Last Edit: 05 April 2020, 07:01:12 PM by petercooman
Very nice models!

The ghostly swarm are the old metal spirit host models by gw.

Quote from: Techno on 05 April 2020, 05:47:48 PM
OK.....If those are plastics, the moulding makes a lot more sense now.  :)

Cheers - Phil

Those are mantic games undead, you can recognize them from their little integrated bases:

could be a mix of zombie (top frame) and ghoul parts (bottom frame)