Simon Pegg and Coronavirus

Started by Westmarcher, 20 March 2020, 11:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westmarcher

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Steve J

Very good ;D ;D ;D. That will probably have more effect on the 'younger generation' than anything else that's been said so far.

Big Insect

Younger generation! My era  ;D

It's all for the "greater good" ... "greater good" .... "greater good"  :D
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

mmcv

;D

Quote from: Steve J on 20 March 2020, 01:16:37 PM
Very good ;D ;D ;D. That will probably have more effect on the 'younger generation' than anything else that's been said so far.

Yeah not sure that counts as "younger generation" anymore! Plus most of the ones I've seen panic buying and shelf clearing skew towards the middle aged demographic...

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: Steve J on 20 March 2020, 01:16:37 PM

Crusty Jugglers and the like.

Big Insect

It's those living statues that really worry me!

Probably infested with Corvid-19 - euew!
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.