Well done Pendraken.

Started by Norm, 28 March 2020, 06:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norm

Ordered day 1, shipping notice day 2.

More than I could have expected under the current circumstances - thank you.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Indeed, and I ordered some pretty obscure stuff
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Last Hussar

Leon just beats the dwarves harder.
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Last Hussar

That may or may not be a euphemism.
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Leon

We're working hard to get everything sent out quickly, so good to hear that they arrived safely.  The opposing shifts seem to be helping as well, folks have got less opportunity to chat when they're on their own!

Quote from: Last Hussar on 28 March 2020, 11:47:43 AM
That may or may not be a euphemism.

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ithoriel

Quote from: Leon on 28 March 2020, 03:37:25 PM
folks have got less opportunity to chat when they're on their own!

It's never stopped me! :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

Quote from: Ithoriel on 28 March 2020, 03:41:04 PM
It's never stopped me! :)

;D  I'm a fan of the silence myself, it's quite a calm change from the usual bustle around here.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ithoriel

My grandfather taught me well ...

"The only way to be sure you are talking to the smartest person in the room is to talk to yourself"
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Steve J

I much preferred working on a weekend when required as it was quiet and I got so much more done than during the week.

Ben Waterhouse

Arma Pacis Fulcra

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: ianrs54 on 29 March 2020, 08:37:21 AM
Where's me paint !!!

Going out in Monday's post (the opposing shifts at work is affecting our postage days a bit) so you'll have them Tues/Wed.

Leon

Quote from: ianrs54 on 30 March 2020, 08:30:09 AM
T'wenrna serious....

I know, it was just that I'd said we'd try and rush them out to you on Friday, so I didn't want you sitting underneath your letterbox waiting for a package of paints to land on your head...  :P

Be difficult, it's external.