Pendraken gift cards?

Started by Shecky, 22 March 2020, 07:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shecky

I was wondering if Pendraken offers gift cards for sale on the web site.  If so, I wouldn't mind buying a few $ or £ worth to help during this uncertain time.  I made a large purchase earlier this year so I have enough to get me through quarantine and then some but I'd kind of like to give back to a company which has given me joy.

Are they available and I'm just missing them?

Leon

It's something we've been wanting to make available but we've not been able to get them added to the website yet.  I'll give our webguy a nudge and see what the current timescales are like.

Quote from: Shecky on 22 March 2020, 07:42:40 PM
...but I'd kind of like to give back to a company which has given me joy.

I really appreciate the support, it means a lot to us.  We're doing OK currently, sales have been consistent since the outbreak and we're setup to cope with most of the potential impacts.  As long as the government don't shut us down completely, we should be able to ride this out for the foreseeable.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Its good to hear that you should be able to ride this out :)

At the rate I'm painting I'm going to need to start thinking about my next project :-\
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!