What?? No QRF?

Started by GordonY, 12 March 2020, 12:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonY

Ok Dave/Leon I just got the book (thanks, service as usual GREAT, ordered Monday arrived Thursday) and was a bit dissapointed that there wasnt the usual couple of quick reference sheets in it. Bit miffed as these were all you needed to play, so now its back to leafing through the main book (with all the associated wear and tear on the spine). Just a quick moan.

Gordon

GordonY

Never mind I found it (bugger, means I have to try to get printer working again).  :-[ :-[ :-[

Leon

Good to hear that it arrived safely and apologies for any confusion there!  It was better to put the reference sheets out as pdfs and then folks can print off as many as they want.  Plus we can update them regularly if anything needs an edit.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

GordonY

Yeah Leon, I'm back, I'm bad, he's Mexican, I'm mad.

After a layoff where I sold all my stuff, I've discovered a hole in mt PC based wargaming (Total War, you gotta love how far these guys have pushed that engine) WW2, a long time favourite of mine just cant be done. So I'm back looking to push minis around the table again.

Gordon

Leon

Excellent, hopefully we'll see you again at a show down the line!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!