Covid-19

Started by barbarian, 05 March 2020, 09:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: mollinary on 27 March 2020, 12:14:04 PM

Would you care for poached Olive oil on toast, or soft boiled olive oil with soldiers for your breakfast, sir?

Get out.....
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Nick the Lemming

Quote from: mollinary on 27 March 2020, 12:14:04 PM

Would you care for poached Olive oil on toast, or soft boiled olive oil with soldiers for your breakfast, sir?

The conversation was abut making pasta.

barbarian

BoJo leading the Herd.
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

toxicpixie

Quote from: ianrs54 on 27 March 2020, 12:02:28 PM
BBC radion News @ 12.00 - Our much loved idiot in Downing st is positive for Corvid 19.

*tiny kazoo of schadenfreude waaa waaa waaaaaaa

I wonder if that's what's made him disappear the last few days (well, that's normal for him to be fair but I don't know if No.10 has a fridge large enough for him to hide in?), and appear to start taking this semi-seriously?
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Norm

Boris Johnson (UK Prime Minister) tests positive for Covid-19 and is self isolating in Downing Street with mild symptons.

Wishing him, his pregnant girlfriend and all those currently with the virus and the worry that surrounds it a speedy recovery.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

And our health minister...  :o
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

toxicpixie

Each time it hits one of them the malice drops and the competence rises within the Cabinet ;)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

petercooman

If you like that johnson chap or not, i don't care, still a human being though so not very nice to laugh about it.

Ithoriel

Quote from: petercooman on 27 March 2020, 02:25:09 PM
If you like that johnson chap or not, i don't care, still a human being

I remain to be convinced there's a scrap of humanity in him.

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

FierceKitty

Many of my best friends are human beings. I hope I'm still aware how ghastly human behaviour can be.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

Gang.....

Let's keep politics/political opinion away from the forum.....Please. :)

It only starts rows & bad feeling.

Cheers - Phil

Westmarcher

I turn my back for a minute and when I come back, all I see is bitching and back-biting. Listen to Phil, guys. Jeez! Sometimes I think I'm the only one who's sane here.

No wonder these aliens who kidnapped me don't want anything to do with us humans.   
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Quote from: Westmarcher on 27 March 2020, 03:21:25 PM
Sometimes I think I'm the only one who's sane here.

No One - but noone is Sane around here  ;) ;D
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Sunray

Quote from: Techno on 27 March 2020, 02:56:24 PM
Gang.....

Let's keep politics/political opinion away from the forum.....Please. :)

It only starts rows & bad feeling.

Cheers - Phil

Well said Phil - leave politics at the door when you enter the forum.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner