Orcs and Sunjester try MeG

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 02 March 2020, 11:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I was honoured to be invited to take Orcs and Sunjester through Mortiem et Gloriam, after checking available figures and suitable lists, we plumped for Yorkist Pretenders vs Early Tudors.
Enjoy.
https://madlemmey.blogspot.com/2020/03/meg-test-game-lambert-simnel-vs-henry.html
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Last Hussar

Good to see Rule Number 1 being observed
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

FierceKitty

If they didn't fight, don't let them fight?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

Nice one, Will.  :)

Cheers - Phil

Steve J

Hope they enjoyed the game as it looked fun.

Orcs

Yes It was a great game. I would like to thank Lemmy for taking an evening to umpire the game and teach us the mechanisms

I now await my copy of the rules to arrive next month.

Even using the MeG Dice Sunjester still managed to throw results in his favour far better than the law of averages said he should.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

sunjester

Thanks for organising this game Will, it was a lot of fun.

The rules have some interesting features and gave a game with a much better feel for this period than Sword and Spear, which we have been trying recently.
There were a couple of points that felt a bit odd, but will probably make sense after try a few more times.

Last Hussar

Quote from: Orcs on 03 March 2020, 09:51:50 AM

Even using the MeG Dice Sunjester still managed to throw results in his favour far better than the law of averages said he should.

Never! I am so surprised.

Said nobody ever about Sunjester' magic dice.
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry