Mummies

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 28 February 2020, 12:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Leon,
Are the mummy moulds still extant/viable?
Might need some more soon(ish)...
W
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Yeah, we can sort those out for you, no worries.  Let me know how many you need and we'll get them spun up.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

It will be ten or so, but I'm looking for a suitable chariot from the ranges for pseudoEgyptian undead?
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Anyone know what the Indian 2 horse chariot (AI4) looks like?
If not, are the old elf chariot moulds still spinnable?

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 02 March 2020, 05:58:22 PM
Anyone know what the Indian 2 horse chariot (AI4) looks like?
If not, are the old elf chariot moulds still spinnable?

I can't seem to find an image of the Ancient Indian one, but the old High Elf is the same as the newer Warband High Elf ones:

We can supply those with mummies if you want!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

holdfast

Never seen any of those at the school gate. Most mummies I know drive landrovers.

Raider4

Quote from: holdfast on 10 March 2020, 01:54:27 PM
Never seen any of those at the school gate. Most mummies I know drive landrovers.

20 years ago it was all Mitsubushi Shoguns, 5 years ago the Nissan Qashqui reigned supreme, now it's Audis, Beemers or Mercs.

The closest any of these get to off-roading is the speed bumps in the Waitrose carpark . . .