New WW2 vehicles - First Look!

Started by Leon, 18 March 2010, 08:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishunter

Hi there,
Love the ranges. love the minis , but still cannot understand why on earth one would sculpt wheels with such soft material (Green epoxy/stuff) , It does create inconsistancies in shape and size.

The other day i got a kubelwagen with square wheels....very dissapointing.
Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone.

Leon

Quote from: fishunter on 28 June 2010, 02:06:44 AM
The other day i got a kubelwagen with square wheels....very dissapointing.

Sorry about that, we'll have a look at the mould and see if it needs any repairs.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sultanbev

Will this be the first model ever of a M5 HST in any scale? Don't recall any at all (excluding 1/35 models), I recall Hasegawa did the M4 HST I think, or was that the M5?  ::)

Dazza

Quote from: sultanbev on 01 July 2010, 08:34:55 PM
Will this be the first model ever of a M5 HST in any scale? Don't recall any at all (excluding 1/35 models), I recall Hasegawa did the M4 HST I think, or was that the M5?  ::)

Hasegawa 1/72 High Speed Tractor M5 US Army (MT23) (31123)

:P

Dazza
Dazza's 10mm Miniature Armies : http://www.ukstrike.co.uk
" AWI, Colonial, WW2 & Vietnam"

AWI Photos : https://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,560.0.html

Never argue with an idiot; He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

Leon

These arrived this morning, so here you go:

Russian BT5:

And an interesting looking SCW Nationalist armoured lorry:

It'll be too close to the end of the month to get these moulded up in time for the August Releases, but we'll let you know as soon as they are ready.

Let us know your thoughts!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

nikharwood

Agreed - that BT5 is spot-on...and the truck is great [could even use that for Balkans in the 90s...]  8)