New WW2 vehicles - First Look!

Started by Leon, 18 March 2010, 08:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinfish

Better get my bank account ready for another shock.

Paint it Pink

Ooh, ooh, shiney, the precious must be mine.  ;)
Unlike some people, I feel under no obligation to pretend that only one war-gaming scale is true, and that any others 6mm/10mm/15mm/25mm are mistaken; or that I know better than people themselves what is right for them to use. The point is precisely for all war-gamers to decide for themselves.

http://panther6actual.blogspot.com/
http://ashleyrpollard.blogspot.co.uk/

Leon

These just arrived from the designer, so we'll get them moulded up for the July releases!  Let us know your thoughts.

Panther G (Late War):

M5 High speed tractor:

British Universal Carrier:

And....

The Russian T26!

This one will be getting a whole mould to itself I think!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Megamatman

Wa hey! I lost count of the number of times people asked about the T26 up in Glasgow!
Megamatman

nikharwood

Sandinista

Leon

Quote from: Sandinista on 21 June 2010, 09:32:57 PM
Yeeha!!! T-26 when can I order? 8)

It'll be moulded and ready for the July releases.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

dab

And from the answers so far :o
I have only been wait  ??? many years for this
BT5 should be next and any other early Russians you have missed 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D
and some japs tanks to fight them 8)
Panther G (Late War):  ??? i have all the Panther i need
British Universal Carrier & M5 High speed tractor:  could be usefull ;)
David
Ps miss you at Glasgow :P, but your replacement was GREAT :-*

Leon

Quote from: dab on 22 June 2010, 07:48:54 PM
And from the answers so far :o
I have only been wait  ??? many years for this
BT5 should be next and any other early Russians you have missed 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D
and some japs tanks to fight them 8)
Panther G (Late War):  ??? i have all the Panther i need
British Universal Carrier & M5 High speed tractor:  could be usefull ;)
David
Ps miss you at Glasgow :P, but your replacement was GREAT :-*

I think the BT5 is on a table somewhere being finished, I'll have to check.  The Jap armour is also in the process of being done.  And I've recently emailed a list of stuff to another designer, including your German AT rifle.

I'll let Jenna know about the  :-*, although Megamatman might not be too happy about it!    8)

Aart Brouwer

Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Megamatman

Quote from: Leon on 22 June 2010, 08:05:44 PM
I think the BT5 is on a table somewhere being finished, I'll have to check.  The Jap armour is also in the process of being done.  And I've recently emailed a list of stuff to another designer, including your German AT rifle.

I'll let Jenna know about the  :-*, although Megamatman might not be too happy about it!    8)

:o I think he meant me mate!  :D
Megamatman

MooseDontBounce

Quote from: Leon on 22 June 2010, 08:05:44 PM
including your German AT rifle.

To quote Mike Tyson from 'The Hangover"
NICE!!!!

Thank You,
Dale

Blaker

YAY!  T26 is finally here!  And the Panther looks cool.

Cant wait til they are ready for order.