Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
10 July 2020, 12:59:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We've been producing PPE equipment for the frontline workers.
303260 Posts in 17750 Topics by 2247 Members
Latest Member: Adamwest
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Wider Wargaming
| |-+  Rules
| | |-+  Rules for War of the Pacific 1879-84
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rules for War of the Pacific 1879-84  (Read 1091 times)
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #15 on: 16 February 2020, 02:28:09 AM »

The rules and the fact that the Perry's have done a range may have also sparked interest. Certainly very colourful looking units which is a great attraction.

I've only briefly seen the Perry range on TMP or Facebook maybe?  They do tend to pull people into new periods though which is always helpful to us smaller guys.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Trebian
Cadet

« Reply #16 on: 23 February 2020, 11:29:59 AM »

Leon, - The Perry stuff is for the wrong war on the wrong side of the continent. Hopefully, however, it will open up interest in South America generally.
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #17 on: 23 February 2020, 04:42:03 PM »

Leon, - The Perry stuff is for the wrong war on the wrong side of the continent. Hopefully, however, it will open up interest in South America generally.

Ah well, maybe if the sales are good enough they'll be tempted to the western side!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: