10 years old

Started by Steve J, 18 February 2020, 02:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

I'm member number 2 and I registered on March 8th 2010!  I think the Admin account was the 1st member when we activated the forum software.

Quote from: Kiwidave on 19 February 2020, 10:03:32 AM
I too though it was older than that. Didn't we have to re-register at some point due to a server/host change?

Not that I can recall?  We do need to change hosts/servers this year but it shouldn't require any re-registration.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Kiwidave

Quote from: Leon on 19 February 2020, 03:25:26 PM
Not that I can recall?  We do need to change hosts/servers this year but it shouldn't require any re-registration.

I blame my fading memory - it just makes stuff up these days...

Techno

You only have to really worry, when it makes up stuff that happened in the last 24 hours.

(What did I log in here for ?  :-\)

Cheers - Phil

Last Hussar

14 March 10.

Usually I don't find out about stuff for years.
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

T13A

Hi

According to my profile I registered on 26 March 2010, I would have put money on the forum being around a long time before that.

Puzzled of Somerset.  :- 

Cheers Paul
T13A Out!

toxicpixie

I am but a whippersnapper - April 2012. Nice to see an active community after a decade. Here's to the century!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Leon

Quote from: Techno on 20 February 2020, 06:59:22 AM
You only have to really worry, when it makes up stuff that happened in the last 24 hours.

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

howayman

February 2011 for me.
Just a nine year old.

Techno

Quote from: Leon on 20 February 2020, 03:21:10 PM
:D

Good grief, man..you're the best part of 30 (or is it 40 ?) years younger than me.....If you're starting to struggle....That actually makes me feel a lot better.
Now....What was I saying ?..... :P :P :P :P :P

Cheers - Erm.....Oh. Blank.....I've forgotten.

Leon

Quote from: Techno on 20 February 2020, 04:59:18 PM
Good grief, man..you're the best part of 30 (or is it 40 ?) years younger than me.....If you're starting to struggle....That actually makes me feel a lot better.
Now....What was I saying ?..... :P :P :P :P :P

Cheers - Erm.....Oh. Blank.....I've forgotten.

I don't think I'm that far behind, unless you're knocking on the door of being an octogenarian!  I'm 40 next year and the memory isn't doing too bad (although I keep a To-Do list for work stuff) but the knees and lower back aren't as happy as they used to be.

Orcs

(What did I log in here for ?  :-)

Cheers - Phil

I think you normally log in for the abuse ?? :)
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Techno

Quote from: Leon on 20 February 2020, 05:25:10 PM
I don't think I'm that far behind, unless you're knocking on the door of being an octogenarian!  I'm 40 next year and the memory isn't doing too bad (although I keep a To-Do list for work stuff) but the knees and lower back aren't as happy as they used to be.

If you're 40 next year, you're 27 years younger than me....But if you're getting probs with your knees and back already.......That's not good.

I should probably write lists out. But then, I'd probably forget where I put the list.  X_X

Quote from: Orcs on 20 February 2020, 07:59:15 PM
I think you normally log in for the abuse ?? :)

See...I knew there was something else I'd forgotten.  :P ;)....Thank you, Mark. ;D

Cheers - Phil

Leon

Quote from: Techno on 20 February 2020, 08:24:49 PM
If you're 40 next year, you're 27 years younger than me....But if you're getting probs with your knees and back already.......That's not good.

The back's an old gym injury from being young and stupid...  :-[ 

Not sure what's happening with the knees though, the tendons in the front went pop about a year ago and they haven't been right since.

FierceKitty

What did I log in here for ?  :-

Cheers - Phil

It was something about buying Von a brace of kittens, asn't it?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

Quote from: Leon on 20 February 2020, 10:56:29 PM
The back's an old gym injury from being young and stupid...  :-[ 
Not sure what's happening with the knees though, the tendons in the front went pop about a year ago and they haven't been right since.

OW !! :o

Quote from: FierceKitty on 21 February 2020, 12:45:21 AM
It was something about buying Von a brace of kittens, asn't it?

BUY them !  :o.....They give them away over here.

I want a taranshlia (sic) first......and I won't be allowed one of those. :(

Cheers - Phil ;)