Availability of Real Time Wargames Rules

Started by mollinary, 21 August 2019, 08:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mollinary

I have most of these sets, and thought they gave a fun game, and that they were still available commercially. However, there is a guy posting on TMP who is having difficulty finding someone to buy from. I thought I could help, but all my links failed as well. Can Bernie Ganley or someone else help the poor benighted soul to find the light?

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Leman

Just attempted to get on the RTW website and a notice appeared stating that it was no longer hosting the RTW site and that the site would return once the owners found a new host. There appears to be a problem between RTW and their website host(?).
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Raider4

I have seen quite a few hobby websites that have been around for years but not being updated much (if at all) disappear this year. I'm wondering if their three or five-year hosting deals have expired, not been renewed because the site creator has lost interest (or changed email address - all too common) and then been dropped by the hosting company?

Leman

The RTW site was updated not that long ago and was very manageable with a lot of in-depth information on each game, a shopping cart etc.

Leman

The RTW Facebook page is still functioning and I was directed from there to War-game Vault to buy the set I wanted (Dell'arte Della Guerra).

Ben Waterhouse

The chap on the FB page told me last week that they are trying to get a new host/website up asap.

Best
Ben
Arma Pacis Fulcra

Risaldar Singh

ALthough this is an old topic, just in case someone stumbles upon it, Real Time Wargames rules are available from their new website: https://www.realtimewargames.com/ and for most of them from Wargames Vault, too: https://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/11644/Real-Time-Wargames