The foreign Correspondant newsletter

Started by Dave, 08 February 2020, 12:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Hi
Can anybody help? I'm after a copy of the 101 newsletter with the article on the schlewig holstein cavalry and artillery of the continental wars society.

Cheers Dave

toxicpixie

10 February 2020, 10:51:48 AM #1 Last Edit: 10 February 2020, 10:58:37 AM by toxicpixie
Just checked my FC "archive", and sadly it only goes up to 69 (dude).

I thought I had a fair few later before I had to cancel my subscription but either I didn't or they evidently never made it to accessible electronic storage, sorry :(

Anyone?

Edit: Weirdly I've got a single copy of FC108 in that archive, but nothing between 69 and then, and nothing after. So I may have them on a CD errr, somewhere, or a defunct and possibly wiped HDD in the loft/at work/the dog ate it. That's even more annoying because I know now I probably SHOULD have it but nowhere I can get to :(
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

mollinary

10 February 2020, 11:59:15 AM #2 Last Edit: 10 February 2020, 12:37:52 PM by mollinary
Don't seem to be able to find mine, but I see Paul Meekins Books seem to have back issues for sale at £2.00 a pop. Perhaps worth dropping him a line to see if he has this particular one?   

Post Script.

Good News, found a pile of old magazines and Issue 101 is in it!

Bad News. It does not contain any articles on Schleswig-Holstein!
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Dave

Quote from: mollinary on 10 February 2020, 11:59:15 AM
Don't seem to be able to find mine, but I see Paul Meekins Books seem to have back issues for sale at £2.00 a pop. Perhaps worth dropping him a line to see if he has this particular one?   

Post Script.

Good News, found a pile of old magazines and Issue 101 is in it!

Bad News. It does not contain any articles on Schleswig-Holstein!

AAAAAAGGGHHH, in issue 100, it has the first part of the article so assumed the second would follow in issue 101, obviously a later edition.  Thanks everybody for looking, I'm currently putting together a uniform guide for all the nations for 48 and 49 and I've strayed into the baden revolt!!! verschow's equipment webbing and cross belts!!!

Cheers Dave