By order of the Peaky F****kin Blinders

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 02 February 2020, 11:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunjester

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Tommy has called iin a favour from the Singer Factory in Small Heath, a pair of their defense committee have joined the gang.
https://madlemmey.blogspot.com/2020/02/avbcw-my-gang-in-progress.html
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Duke Speedy of Leighton

A non-combatant toff/victim/target for my gang.

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno II

8)

That one made by the same lot that produced the H2G2 figures ?

Cheers - Phil

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Techno II on 20 December 2020, 07:27:15 AM
8)

That one made by the same lot that produced the H2G2 figures ?

Cheers - Phil

Ceratinly in same style, unless it's just the paint job
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Duke Speedy of Leighton

More transport for the Shelby family, thanks to Mort for the die cast lorry that I repainted.

Techno II

Got to be a builders truck that dirty, looks good (third time)
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

sunjester

Nice transport there Will, beats all of them cramming onto the back of a horse!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bertie and Butler from Footsore Miniatures.

(With apologies to the Wodehouse estate)
*TWACK*
"Ahem, sir. A telegram has arrived."
The gentle voice right behind me, with its syruped tones, told me of the presence of Jeeves. While I returned my skeleton to its skin, I pondered quite how he could had covered 100 yards of open ground before appearing directly behind me while my back was against a tree, but his cat-like movements were beyond my imagination.
*TWACK*
"It is from Aunt Agatha sir."
"Be a good man and read it for me, I am trying to work out a tricky shot here." I intoned.

"I have already taken the liberty of doing so. She is insistent we depart for Steeple Bumpleigh, post haste."
We were not due to arrive in the draughty old mansion where the Ice Maiden turned even the most modern heating into a frost before the 27th, and I am sure Jeeves was well-aware of this. "Old chap, what could the old dragon want with us in such a hurry?"

"I am afraid she intonates that Roderick Spode is causing ructions in the area, and she would like your assistance to remove him and his support before they cause any more upset. She believes you have certain 'skills' and 'contacts' that will cause him to move on quickly."
I suspect that my man could see from the look on my face that this was going to be an upsetting encounter, 'the amateur dictator' and his dozen or so dim-witted Black Shorts were trying to bully their way to power and were going about it much like a Year 4 would attempt to win over the Upper Sixth common room.

*TWHACK*
"She does mention a possible increase in your allowance sir. Shall I inform Mr Shelby of your invitation too? He still has considerable sway in the area, and I believe we are in good stead after that incident in that club in Mayfair."
This was far more like it, I felt a sense of warm comfort, much like one of cook's puddings with extra custard, at the thought of extra spends and the presence of the Honourable Member for Small Heath being present. I looked up from my next shot to smile, "Better pack the car quickly then my good man."
"I have taken the liberty of doing so already sir," Quite how he knew to do this was one of his exceptional abilities, "I have also packed the Thompson, the Vickers and the Under-and-Over Beretta and our tin hats."
"The Beretta is a bit unsporting for out-of-town use, it is banned by the Geneva Convention after all."
"Indeed sir, I will leave it with Mr Fink-Nottle. Also, may I suggest, given the lie and the terrain, you switch from the five iron to either your putter or a sand wedge?" I took the proffered implement.
*CRACK*
"Indeed sir, as your assailant is no more, shall we depart?"

fred.

Fun write-up. Not sure Bertie and automatic weapons seems a good mix though  :o
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts