Kings African Rifles WW1 Pendraken BEA 2 &3

Started by Sunray, 21 January 2020, 04:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunray

Interested in the proxy value of these figures .   Any images out there? Are they in early war Fez or later Pill Box cap?

Also German early and late Askari figures . 

Leon - if you have to cast one, I'll probably  buy it!

Sunray

Quote from: Sunray on 21 January 2020, 04:34:18 PM
Interested in the proxy value of these figures .   Any images out there? Are they in early war Fez or later Pill Box cap?

Also German early and late Askari figures . 

Leon - if you have to cast one, I'll probably  buy it!

Found a site by Slug Balancer -  www.slugbalancer.co.uk  Absolutely brilliant !  :-bd     

slugbalancer

Sunray

21 January 2020, 09:50:34 PM #3 Last Edit: 21 January 2020, 09:59:09 PM by Sunray
Great images and neat painting  - my eye candy needs met for a week!   Thank you !

I was looking at other games around my North African Forts, and was looking at an APL (Aden Protectorate Levies)  type force.  KAF are a potential proxy as headdress could be tweaked to their operational mashedda (head roll)

steve_holmes_11

I think that's the first time I've seen the brass and lead painted on an MG belt.

Well done that man.

Sunray

Quote from: steve_holmes_11 on 22 January 2020, 09:17:16 AM
I think that's the first time I've seen the brass and lead painted on an MG belt.

Well done that man.

Indeed ! A +1 in 10mm painting.  I have experimented with a lead HB pencil on the ball ammo of the belt.  But boy, its fine detail.