Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
31 May 2020, 05:02:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Peninsular Napoleonic project is up and running!
299725 Posts in 17621 Topics by 2243 Members
Latest Member: Bookwizard
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken Releases, Requests and Photos!
| |-+  Requests
| | |-+  Post-War/Modern Requests
| | | |-+  106 RR
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 106 RR  (Read 485 times)
Sunray
Brigadier

« on: 20 January 2020, 11:36:03 AM »

Yes, that model that is available "out the back door" at Vaughan Court!  Smiley
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #1 on: 20 January 2020, 02:07:19 PM »

The RR's are done but we need to get some crew to go with them, so they're sitting in the 'pending' pile at the moment!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Sunray
Brigadier

« Reply #2 on: 21 January 2020, 12:05:41 PM »

The RR's are done but we need to get some crew to go with them, so they're sitting in the 'pending' pile at the moment!

I will order four right now and call for volunteer crews from existing figures !   How much are they?
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #3 on: 21 January 2020, 01:18:02 PM »

Not sure to be honest!  They've not been production moulded yet so we'd need to find the master mould for them.  The other guy only wanted a handful so we were able to supply them from my clean-up pile, I've not replaced them yet!

www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Sunray
Brigadier

« Reply #4 on: 21 January 2020, 01:47:07 PM »

Not sure to be honest!  They've not been production moulded yet so we'd need to find the master mould for them.  The other guy only wanted a handful so we were able to supply them from my clean-up pile, I've not replaced them yet!

No worries Leon,  No need to cause hassle.  I will until production moulded.  Anything else interesting  in the "clean up pile"?  Smiley
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #5 on: 21 January 2020, 01:48:08 PM »

No worries Leon,  No need to cause hassle.  I will until production moulded.  Anything else interesting  in the "clean up pile"?  Smiley

All sorts!  Currently a lot of Persians, then some TB's, then some Nap French Guard, then some Korean artillery probably...!

sjb1001
Cadet

« Reply #6 on: 26 January 2020, 12:32:24 PM »

Will be at Redcar again soon, will need to pop over and get some more bits - the US artillery and British artillery crews work just fine for Korean war.

For the 'clean up pile' the models were spot on, really crisp castings!
Sunray
Brigadier

« Reply #7 on: 26 January 2020, 05:36:19 PM »

Will be at Redcar again soon, will need to pop over and get some more bits - the US artillery and British artillery crews work just fine for Korean war.

For the 'clean up pile' the models were spot on, really crisp castings!

You know you could have a career as a buckshee arms dealer in 10mm -  acquire these clean ups and sell on the black (ebay) market to the rest of us! 
sjb1001
Cadet

« Reply #8 on: 27 January 2020, 01:38:56 PM »

Leon has me outgunned - wouldn't cross the guy who can cast up new nasties.......... Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: