106 RR

Started by Sunray, 20 January 2020, 11:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunray

Yes, that model that is available "out the back door" at Vaughan Court!  :)

Leon

The RR's are done but we need to get some crew to go with them, so they're sitting in the 'pending' pile at the moment!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sunray

Quote from: Leon on 20 January 2020, 02:07:19 PM
The RR's are done but we need to get some crew to go with them, so they're sitting in the 'pending' pile at the moment!

I will order four right now and call for volunteer crews from existing figures !   How much are they?

Leon

Not sure to be honest!  They've not been production moulded yet so we'd need to find the master mould for them.  The other guy only wanted a handful so we were able to supply them from my clean-up pile, I've not replaced them yet!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sunray

Quote from: Leon on 21 January 2020, 01:18:02 PM
Not sure to be honest!  They've not been production moulded yet so we'd need to find the master mould for them.  The other guy only wanted a handful so we were able to supply them from my clean-up pile, I've not replaced them yet!

No worries Leon,  No need to cause hassle.  I will until production moulded.  Anything else interesting  in the "clean up pile"?  :)

Leon

Quote from: Sunray on 21 January 2020, 01:47:07 PM
No worries Leon,  No need to cause hassle.  I will until production moulded.  Anything else interesting  in the "clean up pile"?  :)

All sorts!  Currently a lot of Persians, then some TB's, then some Nap French Guard, then some Korean artillery probably...!

sjb1001

Will be at Redcar again soon, will need to pop over and get some more bits - the US artillery and British artillery crews work just fine for Korean war.

For the 'clean up pile' the models were spot on, really crisp castings!

Sunray

Quote from: sjb1001 on 26 January 2020, 12:32:24 PM
Will be at Redcar again soon, will need to pop over and get some more bits - the US artillery and British artillery crews work just fine for Korean war.

For the 'clean up pile' the models were spot on, really crisp castings!

You know you could have a career as a buckshee arms dealer in 10mm -  acquire these clean ups and sell on the black (ebay) market to the rest of us! 

sjb1001

Leon has me outgunned - wouldn't cross the guy who can cast up new nasties.......... ;D ;D ;D

Mako

Hope to see these mounted on M38 jeeps, as well as short wheelbase Landrovers too, like the Danes who used both the RRs and TOWs on the latter:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0c/a7/15/0ca715fcf51e26e01c7c23b932eaf71d.jpg

Orcs

Quote from: sjb1001 on 27 January 2020, 01:38:56 PMLeon has me outgunned - wouldn't cross the guy who can cast up new nasties.......... ;D ;D ;D

Worse than that he could set M'lady on you.

" A dark figure streaming with fire raced towards them, The Forum members fled in terror across the bridge.
M'lady stood firm in the middle of the bridge arms folded and eyebrows raised in a quizzical fashion. The Balrog approached her , It raised its flaming whip and fiery sword. Fire came from its nostrilsbut M'lady stood firm. You cannot pass. GO!"  The balrog sniffed stamped its foot saying " I was having fun. Its not fair!" and retreated back into the darkness into the darkness.   
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson