January's Releases!

Started by Leon, 04 January 2011, 02:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

The infantry have got the covered shako's, let us know what you need for Vapnartak and we'll bring it down.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Quote from: Leon on 11 January 2011, 11:16:00 PM
The infantry have got the covered shako's

Am I right in thinking that the infantry in greatcoat are the ones with the covered shakos?

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 12 January 2011, 12:11:36 AM
Am I right in thinking that the infantry in greatcoat are the ones with the covered shakos?

I believe so, I had to go check the pics of the masters there!

In case I forget as well, Dave shortened the gaiters on the carabiniers in this thread: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=1588.0
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Thanks Leon...you can see me maintaining my healthy distance from these so I don't get distracted and want to play in the 1812 snow, can't you... ;)

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 12 January 2011, 12:36:45 AM
Thanks Leon...you can see me maintaining my healthy distance from these so I don't get distracted and want to play in the 1812 snow, can't you... ;)

:D

Leon

Colour images of all the Vallejo paints are now up on the site.   8)

wonderer18

Hi Leon , will there be releases of elite company and line grenadiers in overcoats  released soon?.

Just thoughts so i can ask you to put themby for me soon .

Stuart

Leon

Quote from: wonderer18 on 15 January 2011, 10:04:05 PM
Hi Leon , will there be releases of elite company and line grenadiers in overcoats  released soon?.

Just thoughts so i can ask you to put themby for me soon .

Stuart

We've left the scheduling for this range up to the designer and we've not received anything yet.  (I know he's currently working on the French cavalry.)

As soon as we have them, we'll put pics of the masters up, but I don't have any timescale unfortunately.

kustenjaeger

Greetings

With the French infantry what's the minimum frontage per figure?  Just thinking through future base sizes.

Regards

Edward

Leon

Around 7.5mm per figure I'd think?  I think the picture in the news story on the Pendraken site is using a 40mm base?  Gandalf would be able to confirm.

Gandalf

Quote from: Leon on 17 January 2011, 06:57:31 PM
Around 7.5mm per figure I'd think?  I think the picture in the news story on the Pendraken site is using a 40mm base?  Gandalf would be able to confirm.

I put them on 40mm x 20mm bases.  I didn't have any particular rule set in mind at the time, they just looked nice and worked well with six figures on a base in line and column.
Have you seen the rivets on that?

Leon

Just for info, we've split the LMG's into two separate codes, one kneeling and one prone:

NVA/VC - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Post-War-c20/Vietnam-NVAVC-sc138/
VC8   Riflemen, kneeling, firing, bush hat   Â£1.10
VC9   RPG gunner, kneeling, RPG-7, bush hat   Â£1.10
VC10   LMG, Vz 30, kneeling, bush hat   Â£1.10
VC11   MMG 7.7mm Type 92 team, bush hat (3)   Â£1.10
VC12   LMG, Vz 30, prone, bush hat   Â£1.10

wonderer18

What will February bring in regards new releases for the Napoleonic range , as i'am trying to formulate a list for York at Vapnor Attack ?

Please , please .

Stuart

Leon

Quote from: wonderer18 on 26 January 2011, 06:25:31 PM
What will February bring in regards new releases for the Napoleonic range , as i'am trying to formulate a list for York at Vapnor Attack ?

No new Naps for February, we need to build up some more masters first.  The stuff in the January releases was pretty much everything we had at that point, with only the artillery crews left over.  We've just received the Cuirassiers and Dragoons today, but we'll not have time to mould them for Feb, so they'll be ready for the March releases, hopefully along with some other bits.

wonderer18

We spoke earlier in the week , i have a few idea's for the the figure loading the musket in the new Napoleonic range ,
1 make him into a colour sargeant with pole arm , over his right shoulder
2 make him into second batallion onwards standard bearer
3 make him into an enthusiastic sargeant waving a shako in his right hand and give him a musket in the left

as we could use the same figure forall three minor poses do all three .

Stuart

Just thoughts