Started by Leon, 01 February 2011, 03:31:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonY

Dont tease Leon, spill the beans!

Gordon

Leon

Quote from: GordonY on 03 February 2011, 06:17:40 PM
Dont tease Leon, spill the beans!

Dave's wanting to redo a couple of the Ancients ranges, and also add some new ones to the mix.  We're sending some dollies to a new designer, who's gonna do us a couple of test pieces (which we'll put up on here of course!).  If everything's OK, we'll get moving on it.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Chad

Leon

What are the poses in the French Guard Voltigeurs? The only reason I ask is that I prefer the charging/leaning pose in the Guard Grenadiers as their faces have more character. Do the Voltigeurs have a similar pose?

Chad

Leon

Quote from: Chad on 04 February 2011, 09:00:40 AM
What are the poses in the French Guard Voltigeurs? The only reason I ask is that I prefer the charging/leaning pose in the Guard Grenadiers as their faces have more character. Do the Voltigeurs have a similar pose?

It's this one:

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Doug

If you are going to do some ancients some dark ages civillians would be nice. Just 3, woman with child, man trowing rocks, man herding cattle/sheep.

Dragoon

Any 1815 Prussians?
I have to paint 4 Korps fast and no figures to suit yet.

Mike
Regards

Mike L

Leon

Quote from: Dragoon on 17 February 2011, 12:21:42 AM
Any 1815 Prussians?
I have to paint 4 Korps fast and no figures to suit yet.

Mike

Somewhere down the line, but not for a while yet.

:(

Dragoon

Thanks,
I'll have to think of something else.

Perhaps a Sub Roman for DBMM.

Mike
Regards

Mike L