Pendraken Plans for 2020!

Started by Leon, 11 January 2020, 09:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 15 January 2020, 10:46:50 PM
You know, I was waiting for Leon to add 'Take Milady on a lo g holiday' but it's obviously will be a spontaneous event...

No holiday plans this year!  We might try and get a couple of days in the Lakes to climb Helvellyn, but that's about it I think.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Leon on 15 January 2020, 11:25:20 PM
No holiday plans this year!  We might try and get a couple of days in the Lakes to climb Helvellyn, but that's about it I think.

But it only takes 3 hrs !
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

That's only if you've got bionic implants, Ian.

I've often thought of taking part in one of the 'Iron man' challenges.  =O =O =O

My own version would be.....

The 2.4 mile swim.......(I could never swim without 'flippers'.....I have a natural tendency to sink.)
Got that sorted by getting in the bath.....That's close enough.

The cycle ride.....Nah...Not doing 112 miles......I might just manage the half a mile towards the village...before there's a hill.

The run ?.....26+ miles......Sod off !.....I reckon I could stagger 300 yards.

Cheers - Mr Fitness.  X_X

Nay bad for a being of your decrepitude !

Techno

Quote from: ianrs54 on 16 January 2020, 10:51:51 AM
Nay bad for a being of your decrepitude !

Don't.... X_X ;)

At the mo'...I've got Von flaked out, asleep, upstairs, with 'woman flu'....We had a call, early last night, from the care home, regarding her mother...."She's fallen over, and hurt herself....Can you come over and take her to the hospital ?

"No..she simply won't be able to get into our car."

"OK....We'll arrange an ambulance....But can you (Von) meet her at the hospital ?"

Von did......But I stayed awake until Von got back home....I need my beauty sleep, at my age.  ;D ;D

We're both somewhat knackered. =)

There was nothing wrong with her Mother apart from acting like a three year old and a slightly bruised arse.

Cheers - I'm Far Too Old for this Poop. :'(

FierceKitty

Is there a "Rust Man" contest?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

The only 'contest' I'd have a chance with, would be the burnt (burned ?)  polystyrene, dipped in acetone event.

(I'd probably still only beat the lowest of the low....And that would be pushing it.)

Cheers - Phil.  ;)

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Raider4

Leon

mollinary

2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Ithoriel

Quote from: Techno on 16 January 2020, 01:49:56 PM
There was nothing wrong with her Mother apart from acting like a three year old and a slightly bruised arse.

Cheers - I'm Far Too Old for this Poop. :'(

I can empathise.

Had similar on Tuesday.

Mum has dementia so keeps falling over because she can't remember that she keeps falling over if she doesn't use a stick or zimmer.

Got a call to say Mum had fallen and had been shipped off to hospital because she might have fractured her hip.

2 hours by bus there (and the same back) to find she had nothing worse than a small bruise on her forehead and was being helped into an ambulance to go back to the care home when I arrived.

She was fine, I was knackered!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 16 January 2020, 07:58:46 PM
And quite flat?

If anything it was downhill to begin with, then it got quite hard to see much, or breathe...

Raider4

Quote from: Leon on 16 January 2020, 10:44:42 PM
If anything it was downhill to begin with, then it got quite hard to see much, or breathe...

So, you can't actually walk on water? ;)