Started by Techno, 11 January 2020, 07:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno II

Steve J

Sad news but a good innings :(.

Orcs

Quote from: Steve J on 20 October 2020, 08:21:35 PM
Sad news but a good innings :(.

Yes your right, but iIam only25 years from that, and some on the forum are closer.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Steve J

Same as me really, so trying to make the most of the time I've got left on this mortal coil!

Ithoriel

Quote from: Steve J on 20 October 2020, 08:38:16 PM
Same as me really, so trying to make the most of the time I've got left on this mortal coil!

14 years for me and I'm not the oldest here I'm sure.

"But at my back I always hear/Time's winged chariot hurrying near" .... I wonder if it's drawn by four onagers? It must be more than old enough! :) :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

kipt

Six more years but I'm going to blow past that...

hammurabi70

As we are all different it is the actuarial estimate that counts.  They were spot on with my father so I am taking the expected year of 2040 very seriously.

FierceKitty

Next birthday I'll be passing my father, though he smoked heavily and was an alcoholic, so all in all I'm not worrying too much about it.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Steve J

Frank Bough, tv presenter aged 87 :(.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno II

He's another that I thought had died ages ago.  :(

Cheers - Phil

Raider4

Quote from: Steve J on 25 October 2020, 09:16:18 PM
Frank Bough, tv presenter aged 87 :(.

There's an ace clip of him leering at the '99 Red Balloons' singer. I expect it's on Youtube somewhere.

Techno II

Bobby Ball....."Hey, Tommy," aged 76 from covid 19.  :(

Used to love those shows, way back then.

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Certainly of their time, but too young for sure :(.