Move trays

Started by Last Hussar, 16 April 2020, 09:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last Hussar

Hi Leon,

I know you are busy doing PPE, bases and move trays obviously not important.

I emailed about movement trays, did I you get it? I'm going to order various bases, and would rather pay one lot of p&p!  My WiFi has been a bit odd, so not sure whether you got its I couldn't get on the forum, but could get on other sites.

I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Leon

Quote from: Last Hussar on 16 April 2020, 09:41:12 PM
I emailed about movement trays, did I you get it? I'm going to order various bases, and would rather pay one lot of p&p!  My WiFi has been a bit odd, so not sure whether you got its I couldn't get on the forum, but could get on other sites.

We got the email, no worries mate.  I popped a reply through late on Monday night but it might have gone into Spam?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Last Hussar

Cheers, I'll have a look. When I get the laptop out (tablet plays up with Outlook)
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Leon

Quote from: Last Hussar on 17 April 2020, 02:01:47 AM
Cheers, I'll have a look. When I get the laptop out (tablet plays up with Outlook)

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!