Request: Terrain

Started by Luddite, 14 March 2010, 12:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luddite

I know you already do a small range but expanding on it, maybe tailoring it to the requirements of what seem the popluar rulesets associated with 10mm ('X X Commander', Warmaster X, etc.)

I'm looking for some Medeival terrain at the moment, so any suggestions would be most welcome...  ;)
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Leon

We've got a few bits and pieces to mould up in the next few months, like hedges, roads, tracks and stuff.  What kind of stuff were you looking for?

On a side note, I'm gonna get round one day to attempting a full Sci-Fi complex in resin, one you can drive the APC right into and kill some dirty Aliens!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nosher

"attempting a full Sci-Fi complex in resin, one you can drive the APC right into and kill some dirty Aliens!"

OH MY.... I have made a mess again :o

LV426 in miniature! Now all I need is a dropship and a exosuit cargo handler to go with the terrain ;D
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Oh, you and your dropship!  That's a bit out of my ability range, but I'll bear it in mind and see if I've got anyone with the time to give it a go.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nosher

"Oh, You and your dropship...!"

I grew up on statements like - "If you don't ask, you don't get." Mind you I also grew up with "I want gets red legs!" ;D
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Luddite

Quote from: Leon on 14 March 2010, 12:48:38 AM
We've got a few bits and pieces to mould up in the next few months, like hedges, roads, tracks and stuff.  What kind of stuff were you looking for?

That looks good.

At the moment i'm looking for 10mm 'forests', thinks like hills, lakes, rivers, marsh/swamp areas, Medeival buildings...
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 14 March 2010, 03:40:04 PM
"Oh, You and your dropship...!"

I grew up on statements like - "If you don't ask, you don't get." Mind you I also grew up with "I want gets red legs!" ;D

;D

Leon

Quote from: Luddite on 14 March 2010, 03:47:05 PM
At the moment i'm looking for 10mm 'forests', thinks like hills, lakes, rivers, marsh/swamp areas, Medeival buildings...

Not sure about the 'natural' aspects of the terrain, that's not really something we've done before.  Medieval buildings could be a possibilty, it's finding someone to design them that's difficult.