ECW Scots Casualties

Started by mollinary, 07 January 2020, 07:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Phil, what's that blue smoke and sizzling sound coming from your computer ?  ;)

Oh - sorry I forgot yours works on a foot treadle and in puts  on paper tape
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

Probably be far more efficient, if it was. X_X

Cheers - Phil.

mollinary

27 May 2020, 07:13:37 PM #17 Last Edit: 27 May 2020, 07:15:19 PM by mollinary
Rumour has it that a sealed container has arrived at Pendraken Towers, with a sender's  address that appears to be written in an impenetrable code (or is that Welsh?).  In these dangerous times it is hard to divine what exactly it contains, but an aroma of stale porridge is reported to have assailed the nostrils of those who have got too close.  Experts have advised the only way to cleanse the premises is to mould and ship these out as soon as possible.  As the government has told us "Stay alert, mould little soldiers, save a nation's sanity! " Oh, and in late breaking news "Don't go to Bernard Castle!".
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Leon

A box has indeed arrived but I've popped it on the side for now, I've got a few bits to finish up this week before we'll be doing any new master moulds.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mollinary

Quote from: Leon on 27 May 2020, 07:20:58 PM
A box has indeed arrived but I've popped it on the side for now, I've got a few bits to finish up this week before we'll be doing any new master moulds.

It's a fair cop, guv, you've got me bang to rights!  I know you'll get to it as soon as appropriate. Can't ask for more.
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

paulr

;D Looking forward to seeing these
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

I'll send you some piiccies in a plain brown email, if you want ?  :P

Cheers - Phil

paulr

That would be appreciated :)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

I'll sort that out a bit later, Paul. :)

Cheers - Phil