ECW Scots Casualties

Started by mollinary, 07 January 2020, 07:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mollinary

Any chance I can commission Techno to modify the existing ECW casualty figures to provide Covenanter casualties? Wouldn't require much work, just a few blue bonnets?  Pretty please!
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

d_Guy

Andrew, I cut off the hat crown, painted the remnant blue and went with it,

Not nearly as elegant as Techo could make however.  :)
Sleep with clean hands ...

mollinary

But a brilliant substitute! However, I value my fingers too much to go down the same route.  So, how do I go about this, having forgotten how I did it commissioning the ECW casualties in the first place! :D :D :D

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 07 January 2020, 09:10:34 PM
But a brilliant substitute! However, I value my fingers too much to go down the same route.  So, how do I go about this, having forgotten how I did it commissioning the ECW casualties in the first place! :D :D :D

If you drop Phil an email to check he's OK to do it, along with the reference info on the changes needed, and then once he's confirmed send me a quick message to confirm what he needs (I'm assuming just a single master casting from the EC38 or EC39?)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

I think I might be painting some of these once they are available ;)

Would be good to have both a pike man and musketeer :)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Quote from: mollinary on 07 January 2020, 07:27:49 PM
Any chance I can commission Techno to modify the existing ECW casualty figures to provide Covenanter casualties? Wouldn't require much work, just a few blue bonnets?  Pretty please!

Yes...Of course.

PM me, 'M'  :)......I'll let you know my 'new' email addy. You've probably still got the old freeserve one.

Cheers - Phil

mollinary

mollinary

But the virus seems to have got in the way!

Leon

They were posted to Phil earlier this week so they should be with him soon to start to the conversion work.

Techno

Amazingly they've arrived.......

Don't know how postie's managing to get through at the mo'. :o

Two sets of roadworks at either end of the road where Techno Towers is situated......So the road is almost blocked off with us in the middle. X_X

After the food shopping trip....I got with 300 yards of home yesterday...and had to turn around and follow diversion signs.
When I got to 'the 'far end' of the diversion.....The road was blocked COMPLETELY.....So I had to turn around again and get back to where I started......A round trip of maybe 15 miles.
(I wouldn't take the original diversion road back......It was AWFUL.....So I drove to yet another village, and made my way back from there.)

When I got back to where I started from....I just followed a 'ripping up the road' machine, making it very clear that he had to keep going forward until it got past our drive.

I was almost going ballistic by the time I got home. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Cheers - Mr Calmer than he was yesterday.

fred.

No fun Phil.

We had to go out on Tuesday and it seemed all the builders and roadworks had suddenly all restarted. 3 lots on a short stretch of road

Today a couple of doors down they have had scaffolding going up and lumber being delivered.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

paulr

Sounds like a right pain Phil

I'll be interested to see what you do with those casualty figures :-\
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Quote from: fred. on 15 May 2020, 05:39:41 PM
No fun Phil.

No, Forbes....Not a lot. :(

To add insult to injury...'Something's' happened to the RCD circuits in the annexe this morning. (I've got loose cables running from the house into the annexe, so I can use the PC.)
I'll have to have a 'Google' and see what's supposed to be happening with the main RCD switch.
Dunno why that's thrown a hissy fit.
A bulb blew first thing this morning....That tripped the light circuit.
Easy peasy.....throw said light switch.....Lights come back on (minus the bulb that blew)....But the RCD circuits are now playing silly sods...and the lights theoretically have got nothing to do with those circuits.

Hey Ho !!

Quote from: paulr on 15 May 2020, 08:48:05 PM
I'll be interested to see what you do with those casualty figures

So will I.
I'll have to contact 'M' to make sure I'll be doing the right thing.....I seem to have been sent a lot more figures than I actually need. :-\

Cheers - Phil (Slowly unraveling, Wales.)

Techno

Fixed it !...Thanks to an electrician on youtube.

Now to shut the PC down....Remove temporary 'wiring'.....Then see if the b*gger will work with everything 'back to normal'.

All this, for something around a billionth of a Watt, or Amp, causing a temporary 'glitch'.  X_X

These circuits are FAR too sensitive.  X_X

At least that's probably saved me thirty to forty quid....Huzzah !  :D

Cheers - Mr Slowly knitting himself back together. :D