WMMS, Alumwell - Sunday 8th March

Started by Leon, 06 January 2020, 11:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

06 January 2020, 11:02:41 PM Last Edit: 23 February 2020, 10:59:52 PM by Leon
Our second event of the year is the WMMS show, taking place in Alumwell, Wolverhampton on Sunday 8th March.  We'll need your pre-orders sending in before midnight on Saturday 29th February please.

For more info on the show: http://www.alumwellwargames.co.uk/
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Trebian

Really looking forwards to meeting Leon and the team there. As a special favour to me, and to support the sales of the excellent Pacific War 1879 range, Leon will have a few copies of the "It's Getting a Bit Chile" on the stand for sale at the bargain price of £15. If you want them autographing come over and seek me out at the Northamptonshire Battlefields Society stand (where I may also have copies of "To Ur is Human" under the counter for the discrete purchaser).

Trebian

paulr

Well done Leon :)

I wish you all well with your sales :)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Shedman

I was going to be there this year but the Sisters of Mercy are playing in Bristol that evening so I'm going to that instead

Have fun

Raider4

Quote from: Shedman on 06 March 2020, 07:44:06 AM
I was going to be there this year but the Sisters of Mercy are playing in Bristol that evening so I'm going to that instead

Hmm, tempting. Although I haven't been to a gig since about 1988. Presumably most people there will be like me i.e. mid-50's (or older), greyer/balder than before, and probably a bit stockier as well?

Will give it a miss (assuming tickets are still available anyways?) and just put Floodland on the hi-fi at about 20:00.

Hope you enjoy it!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

I wont be at either - no car and getting anywhere except central Lpool on Sundays is impossible on public transport before 10.00  :'( :'( :'(
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Shedman

Quote from: Raider4 on 06 March 2020, 12:52:59 PM
Hmm, tempting. Although I haven't been to a gig since about 1988

I try to get to 1 gig a year - just to keep in with the Youf

Actually it was my son who suggested the Sisters. He's been a big fan since he found my record collection many years ago 

Alan

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!