Need Some Help re Finding Figures

Started by Terry37, 04 January 2020, 10:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry37

Gentlemen, While I am unable to post any pictures or close out the 2019 GBnUIT until Photobucket fixes heir problem - sounds like they took a MAJOR hit!!! I will say that the figures for the two dioramas I'm working on are done and will share them when I am able to.

In the meantime, I need some help finding a couple of figures. The first is a really good lion figure in 15 MM or even 20 MM. I am planning to have King Richard the Lion Heart riding a lion as a Hero element in my HOTT Operation Sea Lion British Army. I already have St George and the Dragon worked out as a Paladin element, but can't find a decent lion figure.

The other figure I am seeking and not even sure anyone makes such, but would like ot add a 1:300 scale Bell P-59 Airacomet to my 1946 Red Thunder American army.

If any of you know of such, please let me know as I will be very grateful!!!!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

sultanbev

Techno

Quote from: Terry37 on 04 January 2020, 10:29:26 PM
Gentlemen, While I am unable to post any pictures or close out the 2019 GBnUIT until Photobucket fixes heir problem - sounds like they took a MAJOR hit!!! I will say that the figures for the two dioramas I'm working on are done and will share them when I am able to.
Terry

Somewhat ironic, as photobucket 'mailed me a couple of days ago, to say how great their 'new product' was going to be. =)...Dearie, dearie me !

Cheers - Phil

toxicpixie

IIRC Armaments in Miniature have the P-59 in 1/200th - great Mini's (I've a couple of others from him - they're lovely work!). He might have 1/300th, not checked :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Terry37

Thank you gentlemen for the leads! Very pleased to think I have what I am needing and will be placing orders!!!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams