What was, is or will be your first Wargame of 2011?

Started by Nosher, 03 January 2011, 06:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

Sounds great SJ...you know what I'm going to ask now, though, eh? Got any pics? We like pics  8)

Maenoferren

Yey actually played tonight  :D Role play rather than wargame.... Pirates... my character is a lapsed monk with an eye for the ladies. He has left the monastary to seek a life of excitement and ladies. Unfortunately the last lady he got friendly with happened to be a nun, the sister of a certain religious figure, who just happens to be in the Spanish inquisition...whoops, obviously the cathoilc church isnt best pleased about it either... So Port Royal here I come, well apart fro a slight detour when we were attacked by some sort of phantom ship with scary things on it. Luckily I remembered to bring the holy water and managed to drop three of them before the ship was overun and we managed to make it to the lifeboat, well three of us out of twelve made it to the lifeboat....
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

GordonY

Mine is slated for tonight, Future War Commander, Kraytonians v Andryadans, never played with the Andys before and I think my mate Dave has played his scaly gits only once before, there might be a lot of looking up rules.

Gordon

Chad

Small Naopleonic naval action. 1 x 1st rate and 2 x 3rd rates per side, Spanish (me) vs French. Now only have Santissima Trinidad left, but I will go down fighting (as usual!),

Chad

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Have now played 2 games of FOW 15mm, FPW 10mm game got cancelled after my opponets car died  :( Re schedule for March (Feb is already booked)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner