Rules for War of the Pacific 1879-84

Started by Trebian, 04 January 2020, 10:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Steve J on 15 February 2020, 06:58:01 PM
The rules and the fact that the Perry's have done a range may have also sparked interest. Certainly very colourful looking units which is a great attraction.

I've only briefly seen the Perry range on TMP or Facebook maybe?  They do tend to pull people into new periods though which is always helpful to us smaller guys.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Trebian

Leon, - The Perry stuff is for the wrong war on the wrong side of the continent. Hopefully, however, it will open up interest in South America generally.

Leon

Quote from: Trebian on 23 February 2020, 11:29:59 AM
Leon, - The Perry stuff is for the wrong war on the wrong side of the continent. Hopefully, however, it will open up interest in South America generally.

Ah well, maybe if the sales are good enough they'll be tempted to the western side!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!