What was, is or will be your first wargames purchase in 2011?

Started by Nosher, 03 January 2011, 06:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

republic of tolworth

Anglican supplement for VBCW.
Next will be extras for said army, the list just seems to grow :-[
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Sandinista

1 box of Perry Miniatures 1450-1500 mercenaries, very nice they are too. This is for a 2 box campaign at local club

Maenoferren

a bit of a shipping order here  :D
sc13 arab civilians
sc14 pack camels
nw6 Afghan tribesman command
GR10 kubelwagon
GR11 Horsch
GR12 Opel BLitz
GR44 boxes and sacks
GR78 seated drivers
GR132 sdkfz 222
GR145 Dak riflemen
GR147 DAK MP40
GR152 Dak officers
SF2 MArine
SF12 Medium creature
SF15 colonist space suit
SF20 civilian men
SF21 civilian women
SF32 troopers
FSA1 samurai ape with katana
FSA3 longbow
FSA6 katana
FSA7 Naginata
FSA4 command
FEy1 anubis troops
Fey3 undead tomb guards
FU12 mummies
should keep me going for a while :D
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

fisheyedbunny

ordered the 1000pts HYW English to go with my other 1000pts HYW English I already had. Love it when you can buy one thing and double your army :)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Ok - think I've bought the following

15mm Swedish early renassiance

Some bits and peices in 10mm - Hussite wagons, azabs etc.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Sandinista

Quote from: ianrs54 on 09 January 2011, 09:45:20 AM
Ok - think I've bought the following

15mm Swedish early renassiance

Some bits and peices in 10mm - Hussite wagons, azabs etc.

IanS

You only think you've bought them? Great NYE party then, can I join you next year  ;)

Jubilation T Cornpone

Vehicles and figures for my Afrika Korps Regiment. I will substitute the Panzer III J in place of the G as the differences are negligible at 10mm.

capthugeca

I haven't spent any money yet - waiting until my wife's not looking.  :d

But intend to get some 10mm buildings from Total Battle Miniatures, Tales of Blades and Heroes from Ganesha Games when it is published and, of course, lots more Pendraken figures........before the VAT goes on them.  :D
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

sixsideddice

Not counting a mountain of 10mm Pendraken Scenery on its way to me now..... All Things Zombie - The Boardgame! I`ve always been a zombie movie, book and game buff, even wrote a zombie novel a few years back.

But the rest of the year, I will be purchasng 10mm stuff from here exclusively; probably Renaissance and a bit more Fantasy :-)

Six

DaveH

Probably be lots of scenery as I'm concentrating on getting my unpainted minis reduced in number before I buy any more.

Maybe some odds and ends of 28mm medieval/feudal figures for my first miniatures and at some point some 10mm SCW.

lentulus

Well, my first has passed the "will be" stage.  Yes, more FPW.  Lots of Prussians, guns of both flavors, and some French imperial guard.

nikharwood

I'm doing well...so far: I've bought nothing! My NY resolution was to avoid impulse-buying, plan my purchases and then finance them from selling surplus...seeing as how I've not got round to deciding what to flog, I've not bought anything yet...although I am keen to avoid the VAT increase, so will be sorting out more redundant gaming stuff over the weekend to fund the next stage of my addiction  :d

Anyone need some 6mm moderns or some 40k armies...or some 28mm moderns...or a load of RPG / D&D stuff?  :)

sunjester