FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

petercooman

Quote from: ianrs54 on 14 March 2020, 11:04:34 AM
Surely should be a red un !

First warning though, maybe check with the VAR

Techno

There will be another yellow card for anyone who tries to intimidate the ref. (Reaches towards pocket.....which I haven't got on my sweatshirt....dammit ! X_X)

That's a warning to Ian, and Peter for crowding me.....Move back, chaps !

(Who was the really great Italian ref....Very tall, and as bald as Kojak.....He was brilliant !.....Collina ?...Or something like that....He wouldn't take any 'poop'.)

Cheers - Phil. ;)...Yep...That's the one !!  ;D ;D ;D

Orcs

My two Step daughters gave me a birthday card a couple of years ago with "Happy 5th Birthday" as they reckoned it was my mental age.

I still feel 20 something, but when I look in the mirror I have to admit my stunning good looks have turned into a distinguished middle aged man ( Who am I trying to kid  ;D ;D ;D)

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

petercooman

Finished the gandalfs and the mounted saruman:

So adding 3,models, brings the total to 338 models painted!

the tally : about 6091 models are painted and 2004 models are still waiting for love.

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

petercooman

Painted some more lord of the rings, this time boromir foot and mounted, merry and pippin in armour, and cirion

So adding 5,models, brings the total to 343 models painted!

the tally : about 6096 models are painted and 1999 models are still waiting for love.

Good to be back under 2000!!! Small victory  ;D ;D

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Belting job on all of those, Peter !  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

petercooman

Thanks!

picture could have been better, didn't spot that when i uploaded it. That's what you get with phone cams  >:(

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

petercooman

Quote from: mad lemmey on 25 March 2020, 07:53:26 AM
Fabulous mate, good tally too

Thanks!

Going slower than i want, but it's ok. Just changing periods/game systems constantly to keep me interested. If all goes well, next up are spanish geurrilla for sharpe practise, but i must admit i brought all the models from the old 40 k dark vengeance starter out, so maybe those will sneak in as well!

petercooman

some armed monks to defend the monastery!

So adding 3,models, brings the total to 346 models painted!

the tally : about 6099 models are painted and 1996 models are still waiting for love.