Happy Xmas all

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 24 December 2019, 08:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_Guy

Behind in thread reading so missed seeing your troubles Phil. Glad you seem to be getting better. Hope the upward progress continues!
Incidentally, I have started painting some of the figures you sculpted for me. They are truly lovely with exceptional detail! Thanks again!
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Techno

You're more than welcome, Bill.

Nahhh....Don't worry about me.....I just truly hope that 'P' is on the mend. (I'll post soon, to let everyone know that I've already started on this year's 'bloodletting'....Thank goodness it was a no.15 blade......and not a 10A....Otherwise I'd have gone straight through my left index finger....I am a twerp !  X_X)

You take care my friend, and give my best to the better half.

Very best wishes - Phil

toxicpixie

Phil, you carve enough meat you might as well do your hernia op yourself :S

We're down your way for hols in June if you need someone to pass you the duct tape and medical whisky ;)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Leon

Quote from: Orcs on 01 January 2020, 02:02:11 PM
Leon,

I think your right about illness waiting until you have time off.  You ought to take a break here and their. A short delay in our figures arriving is not going to kill; any of us - in fact most of us have lead mountains anyway

We're trying to take more weekends off where we can, but it's always a tricky balance.  With having so many staff now as well, we need to be in there every day to make sure that everyone's go jobs to do.  Things like printing off the orders, checking PayPal payments, putting them into the spreadsheets, etc. are all jobs that I do and there's no one else to take those on.  Longer-term I suppose I'd have to train someone to do those, but you're starting to get into passwords, access to money and VAT record keeping, which I prefer to do myself to make sure it's correct.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Quote from: toxicpixie on 04 January 2020, 10:00:02 PM
Phil, you carve enough meat you might as well do your hernia op yourself :S

Don't !  ;D ;D That reminds me of one of the artists at GW, who came far too close to disemboweling himself when cutting a piece of Daler card. :o :o :o
It was way too close for comfort !

(And I'd only just bandaged his finger up, 'cos he'd already just done a 'Techno'. =))

Quote from: toxicpixie on 04 January 2020, 10:00:02 PM
We're down your way for hols in June if you need someone to pass you the duct tape and medical whisky ;)

Pop in and say 'Hi', if you're anywhere close by ! :)

Cheers - Phil

toxicpixie

Oo, nasty Phil! My father outlaw was a tool maker / works manager for his career and it's a wonder he's still got all his limbs :S

I'd love to drop in but I suspect the other half and wee ones will be far to busy and excited by HOLIDAY to let us. Maybe I can interest them in tales of your sheep, everyone loves sheep ;) Although the dog might be a bit keen...
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Techno

Nathan.....There are only two sheep here now.

If you get the chance to pop in...Love to meet you. :)

(Don't worry about the dog...he, or she, would probably find talking to our four 'labs' far more fun.)

Cheers - Phil

toxicpixie

Cheers Phil :)

We shall see come June, assuming nothing explodes ;)