Happy Xmas all

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 24 December 2019, 08:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toxicpixie

Quote from: Ithoriel on 26 December 2019, 01:39:56 AM
Deffo Cleo

If only for ...

"infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!"

Masterful film making, a finer example of the pinnacle of human art you could not find!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Leon

Merry Christmas everyone! 

Sadly a virus hit during our final week at work so I've been out of action since then.  Managed most of Christmas day and Boxing day but back to bed last night and still rotten today.  Hopefully it'll have buggered off by New Year.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

petercooman

Get well leon!

Am i wrong or is that a trend? Didn't you suffer the same last year?

Leon

Quote from: petercooman on 27 December 2019, 04:31:39 PM
Get well leon!

Am i wrong or is that a trend? Didn't you suffer the same last year?

It does seem to be a fairly annual occurrence these days.  I always wonder if it's due to us not taking any time off during the year, so the bugs just sit and wait until we finally get some free time, and then bang! 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

ronan

Take care of yourself.

Merry Xmas to all (yes I'm late  :-[ )

Techno

Quote from: Leon on 27 December 2019, 04:17:12 PM
Sadly a virus hit during our final week at work so I've been out of action since then.  Managed most of Christmas day and Boxing day but back to bed last night and still rotten today.  Hopefully it'll have buggered off by New Year.

I thought that had happened, 'cos you'd been a tad quiet.
You shouldn't have gone to the school play !.... X_X X_X
Germs galore !!

I can't talk...I've been in bed for more than half the day with a hot water bottle on my 'gut'......you don't want to know....But it'll probably mean an 'op' next year....Deep joy. =)

Get well soon, Leon !

Cheers - Phil

petercooman

Quote from: Leon on 27 December 2019, 04:50:39 PM
It does seem to be a fairly annual occurrence these days.  I always wonder if it's due to us not taking any time off during the year, so the bugs just sit and wait until we finally get some free time, and then bang! 

You should take a day off now and then, you have a good crew!

paulr

Get well soon Leon, taking an occasional break during the year might confuse the bugs ;)

Techno, hopefully an 'op' isn't required, I hope you feel better soon
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

That ain't going to happen, Paul. :(

I'll either be called in, to have a 'booked in' op, at some stage.....Or it'll be a case of having  to go in, because something's gone 'very pants'.

I thought that was going to happen today.

Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

All the best Leon and hope you feel better soon.

Ithoriel

Commiserations and best wishes to you both. And, indeed, to any other forumites suffering from conditions and ailments chronic or acute!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

toxicpixie

Leon, my wee one's down with croup and/something similar viral, it's hit loads. Even better the t'other half has now caught it so I'm unlikely to avoid it either! Unfun but wildly common this year :(

Techno - is that the gall bladder? No bloody fun at all either, hope they whip it out if it's at fault. Fear it not, it's a very practised procedure. And if not I hope it's something equally quick!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

paulr

Quote from: toxicpixie on 28 December 2019, 12:42:06 AM
Techno - is that the gall bladder? No bloody fun at all either, hope they whip it out if it's at fault. Fear it not, it's a very practised procedure. And if not I hope it's something equally quick!

Seconded
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

No....It's a 'narnia' the size of a tennis ball. =)

I think it partially 'strangliated' (sic) yesterday....'Cos I just could not push the sod back in, and it was getting more and more painful by the minute. :(

I just feel rather battered and fragile, this morning.

Cheers - Phil (And yes.....Hope you feel better soon, Leon.)