Advertisement in Wargames Soldiers and Strategy

Started by Dragoon, 22 December 2019, 04:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragoon

In WSS  an advert by 4 Ground Drums of War 7 years war and earlier for 10mm figures supported by Pendraken

However I can't find any mention on your website.
Does anyone know anything?
Regards

Mike L

Techno

I imagine only Leon can answer that, Mike. :-\

Cheers - Phil

Dragoon

The correct title for the game rules by 4Ground is " World War Zero " and there is a chat about it by TT used to be Beasts of War but a link will take you to 10mm. Wargaming group

This game sounds fantastic but when will it arrive?
From what I can gather I will need scenics, ie buildings for the theatre of operations, followed by roads, rivers, bridges, trees et. Card sets for the various campaigns and maps of course my preference is for War of Austrian Succession 1st and 2nd Silesian Wars and the Anglo French War. Minden Dettingen etc. But when?
The main thing from Pendraken will be specific generals not just field officers. In this brigade level game where 1 base = 1 battalion a brigade may well be only 4 bases so I doubt a brigadier will be needed but a mounted general would add chrome.
Regards

Mike L

Leon

We don't have much information beyond that at the moment, it's really a 4Ground project that we're supplying figures for.  I think there's plans to have something ready by Salute time, but I've not had an update from them on that yet.  There's some videos on the Beasts of War site about it: https://www.beastsofwar.com/featured/world-war-zero-development-update/
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!