Huasa Kingdoms

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 21 December 2019, 09:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

:-bd =D> :-bd

They're near, but not at, the top Phil ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

I was going to say, "No they're not"....But I've found them now  :D

Cracking work, Will.  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

:-bd =D> :-bd

A great project and a great way to remember your Grandfather =D> =D>
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Super stuff, Will.  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

O Dinas Powys

Awesome job - love the Queen Amina conversion :-bd
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Duke Speedy of Leighton

01 September 2021, 05:16:32 PM #52 Last Edit: 01 September 2021, 05:19:42 PM by Lord Speedy of Leighton
You know, it wasn't finished!
Two units of skirmishing javelinmen, a mixture of Arabs and Berbers from Timecast/Old Glory.

Just needed something to absorb some shooting in a new varient on the list (which in a shock, won a game).

My usual view

Top view

And now for something completely stupid...

Yes, four bases of stampeding cattles!

They're so bad that they're good (Poor, combat shy, devastating charge in MEG, which basically equals out at useless, but very, very cheap)!

Moo-ve over! Coat?

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Be fun milking all those cooows
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

sunjester

Big Insect

Nice stuff Will

I am looking for 15mm infantry (shielded spearmen and archers) and unarmoured (spear & shield armed) cavalry, both with the 'Alasho', that I can use as my Southron/Haradrim for my on-going LotR/Fantasy project.

I'm not keen on a mass of conversions Will ... did you find any good manufactuers?

Essex do a great 28mm veiled unarmoured Bedouin cavalryman in their Crusader range, but it doesnt appear in the 15mm range, unfortunately.

Cheers
Mark
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Khurisain are your best bet.

Big Insect

I'll check them out - many thanks
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I did not like the supplied spears with the elite cavalry, too short and WAAAAAAY too bendy, so I replaced them with some of Leon's most excellent 30mm spears!

Much happier now

Yup, they're good!

I also added the flag of Zeria which was Amena's home state.

Techno II

Ho, Yus !!

I like them, LOTS ! :-bd

Cheers - Phil. :)