The Battle for Heimsdorf - take 2

Started by Steve J, 15 December 2019, 04:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

paulr

:-bd =D> :-bd

Great to see somewhat delayed troops getting on table ;) :)

You seem to be having a lot of fun recently :)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

Thanks Paul and I do enjoy playing BKC,  plus nice to be able to play a quick game on a small table.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

T13A

Hi Steve

Just got around to reading your excellent report, I'm glad it went well and the table looked great bye the way. I'd be interested to know which version of BKC you used?

Cheers Paul
T13A Out!

Steve J

Hi Paul,
glad you liked it and I used BKCII as I'm so familiar with the rules.

sunjester

A great report and a fine looking table. You are tempting me to try a BKC scenario on a smaller table than our usual 6x4.

Steve J

My normal games are on a 4' x 4' table, with around a Battalion plus support per side, which is perfect for a mid-week 2 hours or so game. The 2' x 2' table works best I think with maybe a couple of companies per side with some armour, but still early days on this.

Sunray

Quote from: Steve J on 15 December 2019, 08:22:10 PM
Thanks Paul and I do enjoy playing BKC,  plus nice to be able to play a quick game on a small table.

Yes, its a bit like the Peter Pig AK47 games of the 1990s- no place to hide!  :) 

Anyway - good fun was had by all.  Bat Reps like these encourage others to roll a dice.