Fort Cappuzzo in 10mm

Started by Sunray, 11 December 2019, 11:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcs

No problem. I might eventually work out ho o post pictures on here direct 
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Terry37

I use sheet bass wood ot make all sorts of buildings, etc. It is easy to work with, can be straight painted, or sealed and painted, or spackled with wood putty and hen painted.

Just offering as a suggestion.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Ace of Spades

I just ordered the fort (thanks for the tip gents!) so can't really tell what it's gonna look like but I did do a few mdf buildings in 20mm thet were to look like adobe buildings. I first sprayed them with a can of stone-look structure paint. While still wet I cleaned up doors etc and then waited for it to dry thoroughly. It got a nice rough bot not too sharp texture overall and after first spraying it with Zandri dust and then some  bone white light overspray over the top half they looked pretty good. Plus it was quick!

Cheers,
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Nick the Lemming

If you're spraying with gunk and want to keep doors / windows etc free of it, stick some blutac or similar over the area you want to protect, spray, then peel it off. It's a lot easier than trying to clean stuff up as it's setting.