Mediaeval/Renaissance Requests

Started by mollinary, 06 December 2019, 01:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mollinary

Have I missed it, but on the Request Forum there does not seem to be a section for requests before the eighteenth century?  If that is so, it is outrageous sieclism of the worst sort, and must be eliminated, immediately! How is anyone expected to put in an eminently reasonable request for Scots casualties of the ECW (easily modified from the excellent existing casualty figures by the addition of one of the ubiquitous blue bonnets) in the face of such prejudice?   We should be told!
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Raider4

All comes under 'Ancients', doesn't it? One new category covers it.

;)

FierceKitty

Quote from: Raider4 on 06 December 2019, 03:04:10 PM

;)

Might as well call it "history".
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

mollinary

Quote from: Raider4 on 06 December 2019, 03:04:10 PM

;)

Helpful!  :D. So, at present we have one board for space pixies and dragons, three boards for the 20th century, two for the nineteenth century, one for the eighteenth century, and then................................................................... nothing, nada, nix!  From the time that Adam delved and Eve span to the moment someone thought " I know how to make warfare more civilised, let's take a perfectly serviceable round hat and make it into an idiotic three pointy sort of thing"  the loyal Pendraken customer is offered no hope. O tempora, o mores!

Leon

I think when I first created the sub-boards it was purely down to demand, so those areas had a lot more requests than the others.  The Ancients - Medieval - Renaissance periods have never seemed to have the same amount of suggestions as the more recent stuff.  I can add more sub-boards if you like though?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Raider4

Quote from: mollinary on 06 December 2019, 04:03:30 PM
Helpful!  :D. So, at present we have one board for space pixies and dragons, three boards for the 20th century, two for the nineteenth century, one for the eighteenth century, and then................................................................... nothing, nada, nix!  From the time that Adam delved and Eve span to the moment someone thought " I know how to make warfare more civilised, let's take a perfectly serviceable round hat and make it into an idiotic three pointy sort of thing"  the loyal Pendraken customer is offered no hope. O tempora, o mores!

Right, so the "Pre-Tricorn" board covers it all then . . .

mollinary

Quote from: Leon on 06 December 2019, 04:38:09 PM
I think when I first created the sub-boards it was purely down to demand, so those areas had a lot more requests than the others.  The Ancients - Medieval - Renaissance periods have never seemed to have the same amount of suggestions as the more recent stuff.  I can add more sub-boards if you like though?

I'd rather have the casualties!   ;D  ;D  ;D