2020 Theme for the GBnUIT Tournament

Started by Terry37, 30 November 2019, 10:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry37

The theme for the 2020 GBnUIT HOTT Tournament is:

Armies of History, Literature, and Mythology in the World Outside of Europe.  Create a HOTT army drawing from the lore and facts of Africa, the Near to Far East, Oceania, and pre-Columbian Americas without the Europeans and their descendants, or their literature.  Of course, as always, players can enter with any army they want.  It is just that Theme armies  qualify for the Barker Award and the Stronghold Prize.  

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Excellent theme, if there were anywhere local, I might even have an army to fit the theme by then!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Terry37

Lemmey, Yes, you could always ruin a Leg???? If not, there are 5 locations in the UK - Coventry, Bakewell, North Yorkshire, Glasgow and The Shetlands. If one fo those is close, let me know and I can get you in touch with the Coordinator for details.

Would love to have you join!!! Even D'Guy survived a round!!!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

d_Guy

Quote from: Terry37 on 01 December 2019, 04:19:37 AM
Would love to have you join!!! Even D'Guy survived a round!!!
S'truth! Would that I weren't a hard ten hours away (excluding pit stops)
Having played in a campaign game with Lemmy, he is well aware je suis incompétent:P
Sleep with clean hands ...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

d_Guy

A scholar and a gentleman (although these are often thought mutually exclusive).
Sleep with clean hands ...

Terry37

Bill, the guys were all hoping you would have come back this year, but i explained that it was a long drive for you. Hopefully I'll be running it for a few more years to come and you can join us again.

Terry