Disappointment means...

Started by FierceKitty, 28 November 2019, 03:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

...rushing to take delivery of what turns out to be the special ear-plugs your wife has bought to cope with your snoring. At least, I hope they're for her ears, not for my nostrils.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

d_Guy

CPAP - wherein the klaxons of Thor are replaced by a hypnotic, pocketa - pocketa - pocketa...
Sleep with clean hands ...

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

Lee might call you misinformed if she weren't so polite to everyone but me.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Sandinista

I have 4 cats and 3 of them snore, I couldn't work out what or where the noise was coming from initially  :)

Cheer
Ian

Techno

Dogs certainly snore !

(And chase rabbits in their sleep......and bark !)

Cheers - Phil

toxicpixie

Just wait till you hear the greyhounds, they sleep in amazingly contorted stupid positions, snore from one end, and deflate subtly but quite audibly from the other :D

When we had four it was... interesting.

d)guy, I've long fancied a CPAP, couple of friends here have them and swear by them. I've never been bad enough to warrant one though, and I suspect the mask and "twock-twock-twock" would wind me & t'other half up way too much!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

d_Guy

My wife uses one - compared to what sounded like Trafalgar at its height, the gentle and very rhythmic motor pulse is actually pleasant (almost hypnotic)  :)
Sleep with clean hands ...

toxicpixie

Like a white noise generator? In which case, nice :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Techno

Strangely....I don't remember any of our dozens of cats we've 'owned', ever snoring.  :-\

Twitching and making faces in their sleep....Yes.
Whereas dogs chase rabbits in their sleep, I think cats must dream about mice and voles. ;D

Cheers - Phil